"Well, then Cassius, it's nothing to worry about," Tony reassured him. Cassius did not feel reassure at all; it was quite the opposite, especially because of how it would affect Pandora. Cassius didn't reply to him and just looked at Jessica.

"Jessica, right?" Cassius said.

Jessica nodded her head.

"Isn't there someone else who can whip up a potion for me?"

She nodded her head again. "No, I'm the one who mostly specializes in this. I could make an antidote, but it hasn't been tested, and I wouldn't want to risk it on you. I've done enough harm to your body as it is."

I want to kill this bitch. Cassius, really can't you be safe in this dam school for two minutes without you getting your ass in trouble, Pandora retourted.

Pandora, I'm sorry. I know I should've reacted faster. It's my fault.

If only you had just a fraction of my strength, you'd be able to kick this bitch's ass. But of course, you're weak and useless. Even more than usual! Then she was quiet.

Cassius had enough of the magic club and just went to the door, but he stopped in front of it and realized he couldn't reach the handle. He tried to jump and flap his wings, which caused laughs to come out by most students.

Jessica walked up to him and opened the door for him. Jessica noticed his backpack on the floor and put it on her back, so now she had two backpacks she was carrying, which were relatively light. She got out with Cassius then closed the door behind them.

"It seems you couldn't reach that, so I hope you don't mind," Jessica said.

Cassius just turned his head and walked away from her. The small steps he took, along with the overwhelming size of the school, seemed like it would take a long time to reach his destination. But he walked and heard some footsteps behind him and knew Jessica was still following him.

"Wait, please don't be mad, Cassius, " she cried out and was walking next to him quickly.

"Can't you just leave me alone for one day. I still need to take the bus."

"The bus? You take a bus?" Jessica said, bemused.

Cassius looked at her, annoyed. "What's wrong with taking a bus?"

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just a bit unusual don't you use the carriage and have the pegasus fly you, or have wings."

There was the pegasus ride he had been dreaming about, but since he lived 15 minutes away, he supposed they didn't get that far, plus he liked the bus; it made him feel as though he were in the human world. However, it also explained why not many students were on it.

"You know it's dangerous for a chicken-"

"Stop calling me a chicken. The animal you turned me to is a rooster, not a chicken." Cassius corrected. He somehow felt it was needed.

"I mean dangerous it's dangerous for a rooster to be out in a demon world. I'm serious," they walked out of the school, and Cassius was now starting to head home. Jessica still tagged along, and after 5 minutes, he sighed.

"Jessica, why are you still walking next to me. What about your club?"

"Well, " she said nervously. "Since it was my responsibility that you got turned into a rooster, I knew the most polite thing to do would be to walk with you." He didn't say anything. They arrived at the bus stop, they got on, and once they were at the desired spot, they both stepped out of it. Now Cassius' home was only one block away.

"Jessica, I'm nearing my house, so you don't have to follow me?"

"I don't know if your lying or not?" Cassius arrived at his door until he realized he couldn't insert the key. He looked behind him as Jessica was still there.

"Can you help me get my keys? They should be in my backpack?" Her eyes lit up, and she got his backpack, and he pointed it in the first pocket; she found it quickly and opened the door. The house was quiet as Cassius was about to say something until his mom jumped out of nowhere and scared him, making him fly into Jessica's arms, where she caught him quickly.

"Oh, sorry, I don't mean to scare you? I was just waiting for my son- what a second how did you open this door?" Victoria had her hand on her hip, looking suspicious from Jessica to the rooster. This was something she didn't expect. Especially the animal with the same collar Cassius wore. "What's going on here?"

"Hi mom, it's me. I'm the rooster, " Victoria looked around until she saw the rooster was talking. Victoria couldn't help but contain her mouth that started to water.

"Mom, stop drooling!" Cassius said as she wiped her mouth.

"Sorry, dear, after all, I'm part snake. Now the both of you, please come on in."

"Wait, I don't-" Cassius said.

"Of course, ma'am," Jessica said, smiling, still holding on to Cassius and stepped inside the house.