Episode XIII: Lucky 13

"It's in my body, it's in my soul, demanding it all." -Chombichrist "Electrohead"

I felt heavier than usual this morning. When I opened my eyes all I could see was darkness, and I felt this pressure on my face and entire body. I took a deep breath reaching for my eyes, only to be blocked by this stringy soft substance. I decided to roll over to check the time, but whatever was on top of me was keeping me from doing so. Then it dawned on me.

'Why does it smell like vanilla in here....?' Whatever it was, it was incredibly comfortable. It was then I felt motion under my neck, it felt like fingers. 'Someones on top of me!' I internally shouted. My face felt pressed on both sides by two soft objects, I was so disoriented I couldn't make heads or tails of it. It was then the mass started to move. It then clicked through my groggy mind, someone was laying on top of me!

The darkness began to shift quickly into light as the sudden brightness blinded me for a few seconds, I groaned blocking it with my hand. Moving, I saw pinkish red flowing locks, so long they enveloped my bed. And those familiar supernatural blue eyes.

"Huh......?"

"WHAAAA?!"

I announced loudly checking to make sure I wasn't naked. "What are you doing in my bed Phoenix!?" I demanded, my face beet red. She yawned hard stretching out. Her grip around me tightening for a moment, she put her nose in my neck and gave a nuzzle.

Her long hair was covering her nipples and parts of her ample breasts thankfully, and she wore white panties, the fancy kind that cost an arm and leg. She yawned rubbing her eyes, then her smile appeared. "Good morning my servant. Sleep well?" She said tilting her head gazing into my eyes. She gave another yawn rubbing her eyes again.

"Answer my question! Why are you in my bed?" I demanded again.

"Geez so pushy. The guest room was lonely and cold so I decided to join you." She said, her wings giving a flap. It was then I noticed one wing was glowing blue, and looked to be made of crystal or glass, and the other was leathery and dark brown. An angel and demon wing. Guess that's Nephalem for you.

"If you where cold why are you naked?" I asked in confusion. "Doesn't make sense that you'd be half naked complaining about the cold." I said crossing my arms.

She gave a pouty face. "Where's the fun in that? Besides, I'm a princess, I can do whatever I please. Clothes are restrictive when I sleep, so I prefer to sleep naked." She huffed. "Say, where are your parents?" She asks looking around.

"They're away on vacation in Kyoto. Won't be back for another two weeks or so."

"Ah. I see."

"What time is it anyway?" I said looking at the clock. 6:48AM Friday May 8th 2021 22 Degrees Celsius, Sunny

"Oh for...Phoenix it's too early for this..." I grumbled.

"I guess it is. I'm still running on Hell time. Does that mean I can cuddle with you more?" She said happily.

"Fine..." I grunted as she glomped me in her chest, throwing the blankets on top of us. She held my head in her arms like a child.

-------------------

A few hours pass, the weight of Phoenix has been removed. Although the blankets where warm as could be, and they smelt of her vanilla perfume. I rolled over to look at the clock. 9:15AM, around 2 in-a-half hours have passed. I stretch my legs, emotionally adjust and hate myself and my life for a good five seconds before I suck it up and lifted myself off the sheets. I threw the blankets off, and slid into a pair of shorts and a simple red shirt. Thankfully I wasn't missing my underwear, so I think it was safe to assume we didn't do it. I crack my knuckles and neck before stretching as far back as I could, cracking my spine. Thankfully I didn't work today, so I could relax there.