"Well... we said -- I mean nothing much; if only that girl hadn't wrecked our plan, we would've captured Ra--"

"Girl?" - Divya's expressions hardened at once.

"Yes mam, a girl had accompanied him; both of them seemed quite close and we-"

"Interesting. Why did you people tell me about this before?"

"Mam, we apologize for it. It was the very first time we saw her - we tried to -"

"You said they are quite close - how close are they?"

"We don't know - it seemed-"

"Name?"

"Prachi..."

"Is that all?"

"Cer... certainly."

"Good. So, you actually don't know that Ranbir blocked my bank accounts. Weak memory right?"

"Mam, we were just about to tell you! Just give us one last chance and we would -"

"Relax, I know all of you have been brutally thrashed by my son; you need time to recover right?"

"No... we don't..."

"I'm sure you do. I promise, you won't suffer in the future."

"Mam we assure you; we'll throw Ranbir at your feet." - Divya moved back to her spot, grabbing a gun from one of the drawers.

"Jai, honey, kill them all."

"Mam forgive us; this won't happen again!!"

"A delayed piece of information is no good to me!"

***********

Ranbir had already waited for almost 20 minutes and as impatient as he was; he decided to storm back in when he saw Raghuveer climbing down the staircase;

"I thought you would be having a slumber party there."

"Get in!"

"You don't have to vent it out on me. It's not my fault if she has refused to regard your ultimate wish!"

What Ranbir saw next, needled him even more. Neha was helping Prachi in getting off the stairs towards the vehicle - surprisingly for him, both Neha and Prachi seemed equally disturbed. While Neha had tried to keep a neutral expression; the wild cat was ready to exhibit her violent streak despite being heavily bandaged and having a wrist cast around.

"This vehicle isn't for robots!"

"Ranbir, enough!"

"Come on, I'm kidding. Neha would you be accompanying this robo- sorry I mean Prachi to our house?"

"Neha, for those who are literally dying to have you in their pathetic company - you're prohibited to enter those gates of hell! And Raghu kaka, I request you to stick to your commitment."