Prologue + Writer's Note September 11, 2023

Hi everyone, thank you all so much for the "reads" and "votes" for my story it means a lot to me. (Please continue "smashing" the "vote" button!) A Huge Shoutout to SarafWasima for encouraging me to move my story from I-F to Wattpad ❤

For all Current/New readers/visitors of my story on Wattpad - Welcome! Just a quick heads up that due to my job, university work you all may have to deal with irregular updates on a monthly basis sometimes it may take even more than one month, even 6 months, so kindly bear with me.

However, I'd try my best to update as quickly as possible Love!! Enjoy! Leave your feedback I'd love to read your comments!

Next update: Chapter 23 HAS BEEN UPDATED. Please refer to my latest announcement for direct link. 

What happens when you have to fight against your loved ones for the one you love? What happens when you wish to break all the bonds to be with that one person yet bound by severe blood ties? What happens when a 20 year old innocent girl falls head over heals for the devil?

In Love with Devil is a story of fierce passion a boy had for a girl, an unconditional love a girl had for a boy - two individuals' ready to sacrifice every bit of themselves to be together - yet forced to stay away. A story of love that stands the test of time.

... With growing tension between them she asked again, "What do you want?"

"You..." - Ranbir replied with a swift smile moving closer to her.

"I am done with these lies - just go away."

Prachi headed towards the door, when he blocked her path again,

"Move!!!" - Without giving an answer he gradually walked towards her till she leaned against the wall.

With her lips barely touching his Prachi was was dying with the fear of getting caught.

"I thought I should ask for your personal food preference to go on a date with me."

"No... listen... I don't want this... just - just go please..."

Studying her beautiful features Ranbir caressed one of her cheeks with his knuckle,

"Why are you so God-damn beautiful?" - Prachi jerked his hand away

"I have nothing to do with you!! Get lost for good!"

Prachi was about to move forward when he roughly pulled her back, pinning her with the wall.

"Say it again..."- His tone was dangerously soft; with disgust and hurt in her eyes she looked away.

Frowning at her disobedience, his gaze traveled down to her neck. In the next second he began his pleasure pursuit callously sucking her glossy skin.

Tears trickled down her cheeks as he gave repeated, lingering kisses; sending chills down her spine. With her eyes shut she whispered, "I love you..."

- Hoping that her honest confession would stop the sweet torture evoking guilt, pleasure and pain within her.