"Agents.." Coulson called them and they stopped sparring and they went down the ring and went in front of me and Coulson.

"She's the new recruit to the Avengers Initiative. She's Agent Y/N Y/L/N. Agent, these are Agent Natasha Romanoff and Agent Clint Barton." Coulson said.

"Hi Y/N." Natasha said and the two of us shake hands.

"Hi Natasha." I said.

"You can call me Nat." Nat said.

"Alright." I said.

"Hi Y/N, call me Clint. I look forward in working with you." Clint said.

"Hi Clint. I look forward to it too." The three of us starts with the basic of the self-defenses and they gave me lessons and tips.

~3 months~

*Tony's POV

Me and Yinsen are playing a game when he started a conversation,

"Good. Good roll. Good roll." Yinsen said.

"You still haven't told me where you're from." I told him.

"I'm from a small town called Gulmira. It's actually a nice place."

"Got a family?" I asked.

"Yes, and I will see them when I leave here. And you, Stark?" He asked me.

"Girlfriend." I said and I smiled thinking about Y/N. How is she doing? I get worried to her when I'm really far away from her.

"She's lucky to have you, Stark." Yinsen said as he grabbed my attention. I looked him and sent him a smile.

"No, I'm lucky to have her." I said and the both of us smiled.

After the game, me and Yinsen began working. The men of the Ten Rings come to the door, armed. They open the hatch to see me and Yinsen working before turning around and leaving. I looked at the door since I am welding metal together. The guy named Raza went to us. Me and Yinsen placed our hands on our head and looked at Raza.

"Relax." Raza said. Me and Yinsen put our hands slowly. Raza went near me and inspect my new arc reactor on my chest.

"The bow and arrow once was the pinnacle of weapons technology. It allowed the great Genghis Khan to rule from the Pacific to the Ukraine. An empire twice the size of Alexander the Great and four times the size of the Roman Empire. But today, whoever holds the latest Stark weapons rules these lands. And soon, it will be my turn." Raza said. Just then, Raza and Yinsen starts talking in a different language. Suddenly, two armed men went near to Yinsen and forcefully put him on his knees. Just then, Raza went near me.

"What do you want? A delivery date?" I asked as I tried to go towards Raza and Yinsen but the other men pull their guns on him. "I need him. Good assistant." I added.

"You have till tomorrow to assemble my missile." Raza said and they went out, leaving me and Yinsen.

*Y/N's

It has been three long, lonely months without Tony. As for SHIELD, I became their agent. I elevate my status into Agent Level 6. I improved the SHIELD's medical technology. I also went to other simple missions with Clint and Nat. There may have been a time that I went on a solo mission. I just reached my hotel room and I put my bag on the couch. I tiredly went to my bedroom and I took a shower and I sighed as the water pour down on my tired body from a week mission.

~After an hour~

I wore a ripped jeans and a peach color crop-top. I was about to lay on the bed when I heard my phone ringing.