11. Moving Forward Just Seems Too Hard.

En başından başla

"Not all of us come back that way, I was forced to remember it was my mother's last wish and request that I'd remember and be who I was meant to be, I am the only Princess of the Moon there is, so she and the sliver crystal was made so I would find my true self, and remember who I was once upon a time, and who my friends were and who my lover was, Everything I had forgotten it came back like lighting, Say's Serena" honest with them all.

"Man, I've heard of some people who've returned from the dead, and they've remembered apart of their old lives they've lived, So I believe you, Spoken up Miroku" honestly. "Yes, I agree with Him, there've been stories amongst the Demon slayers in my village, about those who've come back as well, Say's Sango" agreeing.

Kagome nodded her head yes. As Inuyasha blinked a few times at the girls. "So, what you're a God or what exactly would you call yourself then? Asked Inuyasha" lost and confused. As Kagome smacked him.

"As You humans call it, it what Human's in Kagome's world would call Us, they've used the Name Alien a few times, and too our own people we are called Lunar, It's the type of Humans that come from my own planet, but we are Lunars and You're Earthlings, Said Serena" truthfully.

Kagome nodded her head understanding this. "Well honestly I don't care who you are or where you come from, True friends accept each other no matter what they are, And your powers and strength and strong will is the reasons we are all able to relax for once, And truthfully we won this war with Naraku because of your help, We helped sure, And it was a hard and tough fight, But you're the reason for are full victory, So I honestly don't care, You're our sister and friend, And that's good enough for Me, Said Kagome" honestly and happy.

"Yes, it's nice to have friends again, I've missed the girls a lot since I've been here, I wondered if they all are living a happy life in Heaven, I pray their souls are at rest, Say's Serena" honestly. As they all understood.

"I can imagine that you missed them, I can't begin to wonder what it would be like if I lost my friends here, So I can understand, Said Miroku" respectfully.

As she smiled and then nodded her head and then went to bed later that night. So, end of flashback. And back too today's day.

Kagome wasn't back yet, But the gang was all at the well, not sure when Kagome was supposed to come back exactly, Inuyasha threatened to go get her, But Miroku stated give her some time. But she will come back, won't she? Said Shippo" honestly.

"She'll come back, she wanted to check up on her lessons, and classes she missed while she was here, she is just checking in with her family too I imagine, spoken up Serena" gently petting him

"I guess so it's just lonely without her here sometimes, No one wants to play with Me, Say's Shippo" honestly.

"I'll play with You Shippo, I'd love to play with you, spoken up Serena" smiling happily. "Really you will? Asked Shippo" excited.