Chapter 38 The Mind and Mr. Perfect

Start from the beginning

"Did he hurt you? Cause I will-"

"No, Lloyd. I'm fine, just... not now. Okay?"

"Alright, just don't start a fight or use sarcastic comments?"

I laugh smiling up at him, "Sorry about those, I was still mad."

"It's okay."

Standing beside Kai, we watch as Jay gets ready for his fight. So far, we have found nothing that could stop this. The fight will end up happening we will lose one of them.

I don't want to lose any of them. After seeing what Chen did back there, taking their elemental powers for himself. That's plane right rude, he's just being selfish because he has nothing. But, what happens after they lose? Where do they go? Does he do something bad to them?

"What did you find?" asks Kai.

I turn to my right seeing Neuro standing beside me, "I'm sorry I couldn't find anything. I was stopped by Clouse before I could do anything. But, I did look into Clouse's mind. He has a spellbook, on page 149. It seems to be a dangerous spell."

"Thank you for the help, Neuro," Kai says before turning to Cole and Lloyd. Shaking his head.

"Thank you, Neuro."

Sitting on the edge of my seat, I look out at the arena. Cole and Jay were going all out. Not holding back. I could hope they do, we don't want to lose any of them.

Biting my bottom lip, they look to be talking. But I couldn't hear what. Only their hands and mouth moving. But Cole pointed up at Chen.

'Maybe they are talking about him now? Why else would Cole do that?'

"We have to trust them."

"You all should. After all, you all have fought beside each other. Trust is earned," Garmadon says in a Sensei way.

"When I met Lloyd, I was the one to save him. And then he took me to Wu. I also beat up the ninja that day too," I say to Garmadon glancing at Lloyd.

"And that is why trust is earned."

"And how many times have I saved you?" he jokes.

"Less than the times I've saved you," I stick out my tongue. Receiving a pat on my back that wasn't from Lloyd.

"Kids, pay attention to the arena," Kai says turns our heads towards the arena.

Jay and Cole weren't fighting each other. More of trying to survive. The ground was falling below their feet.

I turn towards seeing him snicker as he pressed every button he had. I could run up and punch him right now. Then all of it would stop.

But then I would end up where ever everyone else has been sent off too. Maybe even Jay or Cole would join me because of my actions? But I didn't do it.

Cole stood by the pole, where the Jade Blade was, and Jay was far away. But holding the Jade Blade in his hands.

"Cole..."

He falls below the floor.

Never to be seen again.

At least, that's what I think.

It was the next day, and the next battle. And I still haven't gotten over the fact we lost Cole. Zane and now Cole?

'Who's next? Lloyd? Jay? Kai? Me?'

'How could it even be me? I'm not even in the division and the others haven't been even noticed. Maybe it's for the best, then I won't have to explain my situation with Chen and Clouse.'