'You sure this is the right box?' I raised a brow, sceptical when I saw the chainsaw. 

'Yep.' He nodded, and I noticed he looked faintly proud.

'I just want to know when you used the chainsaw.' I said, pulling it up.

'Never have.' JJ shrugged. 'But there was always a chance that we might've needed it.'

'Okay, well I've put all of the wood in order of assembly.' I pointed to the wooden pieces, aligned on the floor.

'Well then let's get started.' JJ rubbed his hands together.

We started setting the wardrobe out from the base to the top, having small arguments over which piece went where, and whether we had to drill a hole and then put the nail through, or just hammer a nail in the board. Eventually, Josh heard the racket and told me my method was right. JJ mumbled an excuse-apology sort of thing before we continued bantering as we built.

'I think it's done.' I smiled and stepped away from our fully constructed birch wardrobe.

'We did a great job.' JJ nodded in approval, looking the wardrobe up and down.

'I have to admit you're right on that one.' I commented.

'First time you've admitted I'm right.' JJ mumbled.

'Hey, everything I suggested was right, because we followed my method and look at this.' 

'Well I was right in most of the random debated.'

'That was opinion not fact, though.'

'I have the majority vote.'

'Damn it, I can't be bothered to have another argument, even if it isn't serious.' I laughed. 'Anyways, I'm going to put my clothes on the hangers which came with the wardrobe.' I decided, re-tying my hair into a ponytail.

'I'll help.' JJ said instantly. 'I want to see what clothes you have.'

'That's creepy.' I said in a matter-of-fact voice.

'Not creepy.' JJ corrected me. 'It's perverted.'

'Is that meant to be better? I grinned and asked, picking up a shirt and putting it on a hanger.

'Well would you rather be called a pervert or creep?' He asked.

'One hundred percent a creep.' I decided, putting hanging the shirt up on the bar at the top of my wardrobe. 'And don't even TRY tell me you would rather be known as a pervert.'

'I want to make a valid argument but I really can't think of one, now.' JJ laughed, picking up an article of clothing. 'What is this...?'

I turned around to see him holding one of my black, lace lingerie sets.

'That is something that every woman wears.' I said quickly, snatching it off him and hanging it up on the top rail.

'Every woman wears that stuff?!' JJ asked incredulously.

'I mean- everyone needs to wear some sort of lingerie.' I said. 'Unless they are going to sleep or something.'

'Fam, how much of this stuff do you own?' He questioned, picking up another mesh type of bodysuit.

'I own a reasonable amount!' I exclaimed, ripping it off him and shoving it onto a hanger. 'Now stop drooling over that shit, and just do normal clothes.'

'But these ones are actually interesting to look at.' JJ said in awe, picking another item up.

'JJ, I swear to God.' I groaned, reaching out for the item.

'Can you try this on?' He asked, showing my the set.

'No, JJ.' I shook my head. 'One, if someone walks in it would be super awkward since nobody knows we're dating, two- if I tried it on I would be uncomfortable as Hell just modelling in that, and three- just why, and what am I even supposed to do in it?'

'Well one, this door had a lock for a reason.' JJ went to the door of my room and twisted the door handle so that the door released a clicking noise. 'Two doesn't really have an answer, and three- why not? A bonus is we can have sex.'

'For fucks sake, JJ.' I threw up my hands and laughed. 'The noise would disturb everyone else in the house, and there isn't even a bed, or any other furniture in this room.'

'You make a fair point.' JJ shrugged. 'Maybe later when everybody else has gone out.'

'But just why?' I asked. 'We had bare sex in America.'

'Well when there's only a month until the fight- that's in twenty days- I'm not allowed to have sex for a reason which I can't remember.' JJ said. 'So why not make the most of being able to have sex?'

'Look. If all of the boys- and Talia- are out of the house for more than half an hour, then we can.' I stated, and JJ's face lit up.

'Okay.' He mumbled, and I could see that he was already thinking of how to get them out of the house.

'Plus to be fair- sex isn't everything that makes up a relationship.' I shrugged, pushing a skirt onto a hanger.

'Well it's not like we can do any couple-y things because we're famous, and if we went public everything would go to shit.' JJ reasoned.

'I know.' I clarified what I meant. 'I just meant that we can do other stuff together. Not just sex.'

'Well then do you want to go and see Infinity War in the cinema in a week or so?' JJ asked. My head snapped up in surprise. 'I mean- I'm going to invite the boys to the cinema too, so that it isn't sus.'

'Y-yeah, sure.' I stuttered before nodding. 'That's the newest Marvel movie, right?'

'Yep.' JJ confirmed. 'Apparently it's a banger of a movie.'

'I can't wait.' I grinned before hanging the last hanger in my wardrobe.

'What do we do, next?' JJ asked, signalling to the fact I had hung all of the clothes. 

'I think...' I pondered on what to do. I had only brought a few pairs of shoes, which I could leave scattered around the room for convenience,  toiletries and shower items which I could gather up and put in the bathroom later- and a few other irrelevant items. 'Do you want to paint the wall orange, next?' I suggested.

'Yes!' JJ exclaimed as a reply, and exclamation of elation. 

'I'll go ask Josh, Simon and Vikk whether it's fine with them if we do, first.' I told JJ.

'Nah nah, it'll be fine.' JJ shook his head. 'It's my room and if they have a problem they can paint it back whenever we put this house back up for sale.'

'You sure it's alright?' I raised a brow.

'Yeah, of course.' JJ confirmed. 'The only thing you might want to ask everyone is whether they want to come and paint with us.'

'I'll go ask if you can get some painting stuff- assuming you do have the correct equipment.' 

'Yep, we that stuff somewhere- I'll find that, you go ask.'

'Okay, I'll see you in however long it takes.' I waved, walking out of the room with JJ. 

Great. Which rooms were the Sidemen's, again...?

...

looks like it's time for that once in a month update.

be happy hoes

The Paul sister x KSI [Finished]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara