60

After dinner, I was showing Kendall what sort of dress I wanted to wear in the living room while everyone was doing their own thing, and she seemed to like it "that one's cute"

"I know, but I'd be scared of my nipple showing"

"Why?"

"Because that's my nipple" I whispered

"Okay, so get more of the material over that area"

"Maybe" I sighed and she kissed my temple gently while she played with the strings of my sweater I'd put on because I was cold "what are you gonna wear?"

"What do you think?" She said

"Suit?" I asked and she nodded "yay!"

"Why are we celebrating?" Jamie looked over

"We're just talking about clothes"

"Oh," she said and turned around again

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked her quietly

"Yeah" she mouthed

"Okay, we're going upstairs," I said

"Goodnight" my dad smiled

"Night," Mike said and his fiancé nodded as I walked past, holding Kendall's hand. When we got to my room, she flopped onto the bed and got under the covers.

"Come cuddle me"

"Let me take my makeup off," I said and she grumbled something and went on her phone. When I came to see her she beamed and held her arms out to me. She'd got changed into her pyjamas, so I quickly got undressed in front of her and put some shorts and a bralette on and joined her in bed

"You're not naked for once," she said and guided my face into her shoulder

"I wouldn't sleep naked at my parents' house"

"Be naughty and do it" she encouraged

"No"

"I don't want to wear a tie," she said

"Then don't. You don't ever wear ties, anyway"

"Okay, as long as you don't mind," she said and turned the lights off, then returned to our original position "you're so cute I just wanna bite you"

"Vampire" I yawned "and you already bite me all the time"

"You know it's a thing? It's science"

"Have you looked up why you want to bite me randomly?"

"Yeah, it's so I don't get distracted from looking after you because I find you so cute and love you so much. It reminds me that you can still be attacked and stuff"

"I love the way you turn cute quirky things you do into science"

"Was that sarcasm?"

"I don't think so. It's just another funny little thing you do"

"So you like it?" She asked hopefully

"I love everything you do"

"I've been meaning to ask you for a while now because you've never told because I've never really asked, but today reminded me. What are you?"

"A human?"

"No, sometimes you say guys are hot, sometimes you say girls are hot and now you're marrying me so I'm confused"

"I've had relationships with both, but I'd only ever marry a woman. It's a preference I guess"

"So gay or bi?"