30

2 Years Later

Kendall's POV

"Come on, just one more club" Scott said and I rolled my eyes and nodded

"Make it fast, I need to go home. Bella's waiting" I said and he nodded

"Come on guys, let's go" he said "you're gonna like this one Kendall, seems like your scene"

"What is it, a gay bar?" I laughed

"Not exactly" he said and pointed toward a strip club across the street

"You've got to be kidding me" I murmured but went inside nonetheless, there were hot girls getting naked in there, something I hadn't seen in a while. The music was blasting loudly in the speakers that were seemingly everywhere, and there were girls on poles everywhere I looked.

"Look at the ass on that" one of the guys said and pointed to one of them, and I nodded in appreciation. I loosened up a little when I'd sat down in a lounge with the guys and I could just look at everything happen in front of me. Later on in the evening after a few more songs and drinks, I could feel eyes on me from one of the girls and realised they were probably wondering why I was here, a woman in her thirties with some middle aged men.

"Someone likes you" Scott said

"They're strippers, they don't like you" I sighed

"They're people too"

"Debatable. They take their clothes off for money" I shrugged and looked up, finally allowing myself to meet the dark eyes that had been on me for a while now, and they looked completely dead so I was about to look away. Then I recognised her. She was slowly swaying her hips in time with the music while she held her pole delicately, and she bit her lip when we made eye contact again. I stared at her in disbelief, and she looked ashamed of herself. So she should be. She'd dyed her hair platinum blonde and put on much heavier makeup, but it was definitely her. Her movements and expressions all matched as well, but something was really off.

I frowned at her while she continued to move provocatively and it made me sick that other people could and had seen her like this, I was overcome with a deep jealousy. I decided to go and do something about it, she couldn't be a stripper. She wouldn't stoop that low.

I got up and stood at the edge of the platform, and she looked down at me and slowly got on her hands and knees and lay on her front in a very compromising position "what the fuck do you think you're doing?" I hissed

"Working" she murmured "what are you doing in a strip club?"

"You get down from there right now, and put some clothes on, your ass is very distracting" I said

"I'm working"

"Not any more, get down right now young lady, or I'll make you get down" I said through my teeth and she raised an eyebrow

"Give me some money and I'll do whatever you ask me to" she bit her lip suggestively and I didn't know how to react to that so I just shook my head and carried on being assertive.

"No, get down. You need a talking to, right now" I said and she sighed and got off. I sat down near my friends and patted my lap, and she rolled her eyes. I gave her a fifty and she sat on my knee. "What's wrong with you? Why are you working at a strip club and talking down to me?"

"Because your attitude sucks, I know what you think about strippers and I just think it's ridiculous that you're here, surrounded by them"