44

I drank my wine a little faster than I had been doing earlier in the evening and Kendall patted my thigh reassuringly "whats wrong baby?"

"Stop it" I complained quietly

"I'm horny. I know you are too. Now, you're going to go to the bathroom, take them off and bring them to me" she said and I actually considered it because this dinner was so boring and tame, I wanted something exciting to happen "remember what I said about the car?"

"Yeah" I said

"You want that right?"

"Yeah" I said

"So do it" she said and I bit my lip "do it for me?"

"Yeah" I said and she smiled smugly

"Just bring them in your purse" she said and passed it to me "shoo"

"That's not how you talk to someone about to do something nice for you"

"I love you, see you in a minute" she beamed and immediately struck up a conversation with my brother Arthur who was on her right. I went to the bathroom and she raised an eyebrow as she watched me go in. While I was putting some more highlight on I realised that this was the weirdest thing I'd ever done in the presence of anyone, never mind my family but the thought of how she'd react later was enough to make me want to do it.

When I came out of there, she smirked while she sipped some of her wine and nodded at what my brother was saying to her. "Hey gorgeous" she said "your brother was just telling me about how you used to be a bit of a tomboy when you were younger"

"Yeah, but then when I was about 10 I realised getting covered in mud wasn't a personality trait so I started doing makeup and stuff. Which isn't a personality trait either"

"And she's very good at makeup. She used to do it about 3 times a day during the summer" Arthur said and Kendall tapped my purse twice while he talked. I pushed her hand off and she sighed quietly. She was definitely very excited about what was in there, but I wasn't going to give it to her while my brother was talking to us and there was a chance of anyone seeing them. She had her arm around me and she was innocently stroking my arm, but she knew it most definitely didn't feel innocent to me.

When the conversation was over she turned her full attention towards me and took her arm from around me to my thigh "got them?"

"Yeah" I said and quickly passed them to her in a tight fist, and she casually put them into her pocket

"You're wet" she mouthed

"No I'm not" I said "give me yours"

"That's not how it works" she said and sat back in the chair

"So can we do the car thing now?"

"I'll decide when we get there" she husked right into my ear and the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end "behave yourself, you look horny"

"How can you look horny?"

"You just can, it's distracting" she said and put her hand on my inner thigh

"So Mike, hows the wedding planning going?" I asked to try to diffuse the situation. I thought that giving her my underwear would make her keep her distance but it seemed to have just made her feel more comfortable to be touchy feely with me. The whole way through the conversation she had her hand resting on me and ended up taking the hem of my dress between her fingers and tracing along it. While I was talking she picked up her phone and started texting with one hand, and quickly stuffed her phone back into her pocket before my other brothers could see what she was doing.