46

Sunday went by slowly, y/n was being as clingy as ever which I usually found adorable and I enjoyed feeling needed, but now the only thing I felt was pain and that I'd been betrayed by the person I loved the most in the world. Her phone buzzed with a message while she was sat on my lap and watching friends with me, and I felt my heart rise up to the back of my throat. "Look, Sam got a new cat with her boyfriend" she said and showed me the conversation between herself and her friend. I looked at the top left corner of the screen, and she had 3 unread messages.

"That's cute, can I see it?"

"I just showed you" she frowned

"You know my eyes are getting worse" I said

"So get them tested"

"I can't do that in the next thirty seconds, so show me the cat please" I commanded and she reluctantly passed me her phone. She moved so she could see exactly what I was looking at, and I pretended to accidentally go out of the chat so I could see who the messages were from. The contact name '💍👅' told me everything I had to know. The message preview from them was simply 'beautiful, do you have...'. She snatched it off me and gave me a dirty look.

"Why didn't you look at the cat?"

"I did, I just accidentally clicked off it" I said. She always looked so cute when she was mad, I couldn't ever take it seriously but now I didn't care about how cute she made herself look to get her way. She was cheating on me with someone after all I'd done for her. I'd put a roof over her head, given her nice clothes and makeup and a job to go to so she could make her own money. What sort of sick repayment was this?

She got over it pretty fast and started to get pretty touchy feely with me, doing small things like touching my face and stroking my thigh, then she took her sweater off to show me that she hadn't got a bra on. I played with her tits while I watched the TV, and she tried moaning to get my attention, so I smiled at her and kissed her nipples before letting go and tracing up and down her spine. "Baby, why'd you stop? Don't you like my tits?"

"I love them, I'm just not in the mood today" I sighed

"You're not in the mood for boobies? What's wrong?" She asked with a genuinely concerned expression on her face "did I do something?"

"No" I said shortly and she demanded a kiss so I pecked her on the lips before she started to put her shirt on "keep it off. Maybe it'll make me in the mood"

"I love you" she smiled and lay on her back to try to accentuate her chest to me, but nothing was really turning me on. It reminded me of how I felt around my ex-wife, I always pretended to be entertained by her sexual advances but I usually felt too down to act on them.

"I'm going to bed" I sighed when it was 10, and she looked at me like I was crazy

"You still don't wanna fuck me? I got my tits out for you!" She complained and I stroked her hair

"I love you, goodnight"

"So you don't want me to go with you?"

"I thought you'd want to stay up and speak to other people" I said and she looked hurt that I'd say something like that

"What does that mean?" She asked and rushed to put her sweater back on. Her hurt face made me feel really guilty so I backtracked.

"I mean like Sam, you like to speak to her on the phone" I said and she nodded

"I thought you were mad at me for a second. I wanna do something with you, we haven't done anything today"

"We've spent all day together" I laughed