56

"Babe, no. Come here" she complained and I rolled off the bed onto the fluffy rug underneath it "princess, come here. You're such a little shit"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I wanna have breakfast"

"Who needs breakfast for laying in bed all day?"

"You're turning into me, a gay slob" I said and pulled her out of bed "come on, let's go"

"Okay" she sighed reluctantly and traipsed downstairs with me, where I got her to make pancakes with me "I'd better work out or you won't like me anymore"

"I don't care if you don't work out"

"No, I mean I won't have muscles"

"I don't care. They're hot but your personality's a million times hotter"

"I must be absolutely irresistible then" she smirked and I smacked her arm gently

"I'll work out with you if you want"

"You? Working out?" She laughed

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding, you can come" she said

"I'm gonna work out just to prove that you're wrong now"

"It'll be a first" she said

"Me working out or you being wrong?"

"Both" she said and I groaned and put my head onto her shoulder "I'm joking, you're always right"

"Too right I'm always right"

"And also a bit of a brat, but I love that too"

"You'd better, that's my only personality trait" I said

"Okay, let's go to the gym" she smiled and carried me to our room to get changed, then I ran upstairs to the gym. After the second staircase I was out of breath, and she laughed and held my hand on the rest of the way up. I stood awkwardly while she picked up a weight, and then sat down on the yoga mat and went on my phone. She turned around and looked at me, then sniggered.

"Shut up, I tried"

"Come here, come and do something" she said "you're already here"

"It's in my house"

"But it's a journey less taken" she said

"I'm gonna take you to your office, take you out to your balcony and throw you off it if you don't shut the fuck up about me never exercising"

"You're so cute because you're trying to be feisty but you're so small"

"You're just weirdly fucking tall"

"Aww" she pouted "anyway, how do you propose to somehow unwillingly drag me kicking and screaming out of this room to my office, to the balcony and then throw me off it, when you can't even run up two flights of stairs"

"I'm gonna cry, then you won't find it funny"

"Aww, you know I'm kidding"

"No, you're nasty to me. Order me McDonald's and I'll forgive you"

"It's eleven o'clock in the morning"

"No more cuddles, kisses-"

"Fine, nuggets?"

"Hash browns"

"How many?"

"Three" I said and she nodded

Ms Jennerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें