43

The day that Kendall was going to meet my parents was finally here, and I was probably even more nervous than her. If my parents, most importantly my dad didn't like her, I didn't know if I'd be able to marry her. "Are there any rules about meeting them?"

"Yes. Don't talk about anything that could be possibly controversial and if they ask you for your views on something specific, agree with them if they've already said their opinion and if they haven't, say the most conservative thing you can think of" I said and she nodded

"So I'll just say my opinions" she winked and sat on my knee

"What are you-"

"I'm your baby" she cooed, kissed me and got up off me like nothing had even happened

"Okay switch"

"Light switch" she said

"Are you okay?"

"I'm great. Just a little nervous"

"Don't be nervous, just drink beer with my dad and my mom will listen into your conversation and pretend she knows what you're talking about"

"Mmm" she nodded "then we can go back to my house and on Sunday we'll go to see my family?"

"Okay" I nodded. We'd been staying at her house in the Hamptons and I'd been loving the quiet atmosphere. You couldn't hear any traffic from our apartment but this was a different sort of calm. Every time I looked out of the window there was something a lot more interesting than a murky grey city, her garden was nicely kept and she had a pool and a hot tub that we'd spent a lot of time together in. "Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"When you meet my dad, call him Mr y/l/n, that's when he'll tell you to call him Michael"

"I thought your brother was called Michael"

"He is. That's why he's called Michael, after my dad but I always say it's because he's named after Mike Wasowski off Monsters Inc".

"That would be a whole lot more interesting" she laughed and I nodded at her "you're so pretty, look at you"

"You're so pretty" I repeated while I blushed and she stroked my hair

"Now, we have half an hour before we have to leave for dinner, what do you say we fuck around for a while?" She asked and she didn't have to tell me twice, I unzipped the back of my dress and let it drop to the floor. She beckoned me over and leaned back on her elbows "no bra?"

"No, I don't want the straps to show" I said and she pulled me down onto the sofa with her and kissed me a few times before looking at my body lying on hers

"Why don't you not wear panties either? Then your ass can match your tits"

"Not around my parents" I giggled

"Come on, be naughty"

"I'm never naughty"

"So give it a try, for me" she said "and I'll let you have whatever you want when we get back"

"What about in the car?"

"In the car? That hasn't happened since we were fucking at work the other year"

"So let's do it again. Those lunch breaks were the best thing that's ever happened to me at work"

"Remember when someone almost caught us and we said we were looking for files? You were about to cry you were so embarrassed"

"I didn't cry, it was just very humid. That was the best time" I mumbled and she chuckled and connected our lips

"No, the best time was when you sat under the desk. Now that was fun"