34

I yawned loudly to get Kendall's attention that I'd woken up, and she smiled when she saw I was awake. She jumped onto the bed and kissed me a few times, then let me sit up "I'll carry you" she said and carried me downstairs to the kitchen and made me a bowl of cereal "so I don't know if you remember everything that happened last night, but the general message was that we love each other, you're moving back in and we're going on vacation next week. Ring any bells?"

"Yeah, I'm excited"

"So do you want to move in today and resign from your job and things?"

"I've already resigned" I said

"Oh. That was easier than I first thought" she said "should we go to your place and pick some things up?"

"Yeah" I nodded "let me get ready first"

I'd forgotten to mention to her that I was living with the girl I'd liked earlier in the month, Ella and she was very touchy feely so I wasn't crazy about the idea of Kendall coming with me, it'd only make her jealous and scary. "Why get ready? You're just going somewhere you used to live"

"I don't have to" I shrugged and she held my wrist

"What's wrong?" she asked

"Nothing" I said and she turned my face so I'd look at her "I just have a roommate"

"So? It's not like you like her or something" she said and I looked up at her guiltily

"I used to" I mumbled

"Then it won't be a problem because you like me now" she said

"I love you" I said quietly and she pulled me into a hug

"I love you too baby, I don't mind if you've liked anyone else while we were apart. We can just go and get your things and tell her you're moving out, I'll sort out the rest. Okay?"

"Okay" I nodded with a little smile

"Let's go, get on my back" she said and I jumped onto her back so she could carry me to the car. While we were driving she was being very loving and caring to me, she fed me toast and let me put my own music on which wasn't something I was used to. She was usually very uptight with the things happening in her car or her space, and now she was letting me get away with anything I wanted.

When we got there, she seemed a little off which was understandable, considering she knew that I used to like Ella, and I knew Ella would be very touchy feely with me as soon as she saw me again, because that was the sort of friendship we had. "Should be be quick so we can go home faster?"

"Whatever you want princess" she said and followed me into the run down building where my old place was. I unlocked the door with the key I still had, and Ella looked up sharply, then squealed and gave me a tight hug. Her long blonde hair somehow found it's way onto my shoulder, which made me feel ticklish so I moved away.

"Hey y/n, I've missed you so much!" She beamed when she finally let me go. I brushed myself off and she noticed Kendall and stepped away from me

"Hey" I laughed "this is Kendall, she's just helping me move my stuff out"

"You're moving out? No! My baby's leaving?" She complained and hugged me again, and pulled me down onto the sofa so she was lying on top of me "you can't go now"

"Y/n" Kendall murmured and cleared her throat

"Yeah? Oh. Ella, can I get up?"

"No" she whined and held onto me, which made Kendall clench her jaw and fold her arms. That expression was always terrifying so I pushed myself up and slid out from under my friend and went into my room with Kendall hot on my heels. She shut the door and locked it and held me in front of her by my waist.