54

"Y/n!" Kendall snapped while Ella and I leaned into each other "time for Ella to go" She followed us to the door and slammed the door after Ella had left, and didn't even look at me before heading upstairs. I followed her and poked her shoulder, but she ignored me.

"Kenny, why won't you talk to me?"

"Because you hurt my feelings too" she said and went into her closet, but I followed her "y/n, can I get changed?"

"No, cuddles" I demanded

"You've made me upset" she said and took her shirt off, and I passed her some pyjamas to try and hurry her up, and went through her suits and got her one out for tomorrow "are you my stylist now?"

"I am, I remember before we dated you used to wear skinny jeans. Now you wear nice jeans and sweatpants"

"I don't wear sweatpants"

"If you're not feeling well you do. Are you mad at me?"

"Mhm"

"Why?"

"I don't wanna make you sad when you're drunk, that's not very nice"

"I'm still me, you can still talk to me" I said and she kissed my temple and walked past me "I wanna... no, Kenny!"

"Can we just go to sleep?" She asked and I got between her and the light "what are you doing?"

"Why won't you talk to me?" I sniffled

"I just think that it's so hypocritical of you to be all over your friend, who you don't even really like-"

"But I do like her"

"No you don't, you told me so literally a week ago when you were bitching about everyone you know. I do actually listen, you know?"

"I know, but it's different. She was there for me when I was sad"

"And so am I. All the time, every single time you're sad, happy, mad, excited, heartbroken, anything. But you never let me be there for you"

"Yes I do, I wanted you to stay last week when I was sick"

"But you weren't really sick. You were faking to avoid addressing the problem" she told me

"Come on, talk to me" I straddled her lap and kissed her neck gently

She sighed and gave me a hug "do you still definitely want to marry me?"

"Yeah" I chirped and moved up and down a few times to get comfy

"You're so drunk, what on earth were you trying to do?"

"I wanted to be comfy" I said and she nodded

"And do you wanna move into a house?"

"Yeah, I don't mind where though"

"Because I'm thinking about selling my country house and buying a townhouse here for us. Only with your permission of course"

"Of course. I just wanna live with you. But will you associate work with home more?"

"I think I'm going to have to work from home anyway"

"Why?" I asked

"That virus" she yawned "so I might have to spend the next few days really hard at work, making sure everyone knows what they're doing, then I was thinking we could move house before we're forced to stay at home"

"But what about furniture and stuff?"

"Takes a few hours with the right moving guys, and I know the right guys" she said and I nodded "I'll ask you again in the morning, okay?"