Prologue 1 - a new friend

Hopes Peak, the famous school where graduation means success for most students. Only the best make it in. Can you imagine my surprise when I got accepted in? I am Rian Juro, The Ultimate Animator. I have red, messy hair shaved on the sides, Red eyes, with a black shirt, and blue jeans, I'm also a 16 y.o male. (a/n the pic is above)
I am known mostly for my work with goat animations because, well, I love goats. Sometimes I would spend hours working on those animations. You can probably tell I'm sleep deprived. My skill is on a professional level, so that's why I'm called the ultimate animator. I wake up in the morning and head straight out the door after breakfast. I take the bus and when I get to the school I stare at the school for a bit, it was HUGE. I take a deep breath and go in. I look around and it looks like a normal school, it has white hallways and lockers, nothing out of the ordinary. I start to walk down the hallways that the sign points to go to my classroom but when I take a few steps I start getting really dizzy. The room starts spinning around and then it all goes black.

I wake up in what looks like a classroom, except all the windows are bolted. I look around some more and there's a girl trying to get the door open but it won't budge. She has a white button up shirt with dark pants and a grey vest. She has a brown and blue ponytail and brown skin with her right eye blue and left eye green and had a camera around her neck. She notices me and turns to me.
"Oh your finally awake?" She asks.
"Where are we?" I ask.
" if it isn't obvious already we are in a classroom." She says.

I roll my eyes at this remark.
"Anyways, I'm Rian Juro, The Ultimate Animator." I say

"Ok but did I ask?" She said.
She then starts laughing.
"Ok jk I'm Dev Yagami, The Ultimate YouTuber." She said.

As soon as she said that I remember who she was. I never spent much time on the internet since I spent most of my time animating but she's the youngest YouTuber to have 100 million subs. She definitely earned the title 'Ultimate YouTuber'

"Oh your Dev Yagami, like the YouTuber?"
"Yep, the one and only." She said while smiling.
"Well then, I hope we can be friends!" I said while holding out my hand.

"Same!" She says shaking my hand. "Now come help me with this door please" she said. We try a bit longer to open it to no avail.

"Just so you know, if we can't get out and im hungry I will not hesitate to eat you." She said

"Same here I guess we'll see who goes first" I said.

"This has been a very dark turn, I hope my viewers will be happy!" She said holding her camera.

"Wait, did you bring us here for this purpose?" I ask.

"Nope! I just thought since we're stuck her why not make a video!" She said.

Just then the weird TV thing I. The corner of the room went off.

Ding bong bing dong

A voice came over the intercom.

"Attention students, please report to the gymnasium as soon as possible! There's an important announcement!"

Then the voice clicked out. We heard another click as the door unlocked.

Dev opened the door.

"Welp, lady's first!" She said

"Are you in second grade or something?" I ask.

Then we walk out.

A/n. Welp, that was part one of prologue

620 words