Chapter 5- class trial

Art by me

We took the elevator down to the trial room. I am nervous, there isn't a lot of evidence except that it happened at night, the door to the game room that was supposed to be locked was unlocked.

We know the person who killed her had to be careful to make sure she was dead. I admit that Demon was annoying, but why would someone kill her? I hope this is the last time. There's no reason for anymore killings.

The elevator stops and we walk into the trial room, all 5 of us. We hope this is the last trial, maybe Dev can figure out the mastermind before another murder.

"Upupupu here we are again! Round 5, begin!" Monokuma said.

"So what do we know?" Devito asked.

"Demon was killed late at night, Rian said that last time he saw her the door was locked so it wasn't like she was not being careful, the killer also made sure she was dead." Dev said.

"Hmmm, when was the last time everyone saw her?" Devito asked.

"I saw her at breakfast yesterday when she asked where the bedding and storage was." Lawiett said.

"I saw her going through storage yesterday." Devito said.

"I don't know dude, it just like, popped out of my mind." Moto said.

"Ok so Moto can be a suspect." Dev said.

"Uncalled for dude." Moto said.

"Anyways, I last saw her in the middle of the day when she was making her hangout, she let me in to look around and stuff." Dev said.

"I saw her before I went to bed." I say.

"Moto, you need to elaborate where you were." Devito said.

"Ya, but I can't, I really don't know." Moto said.

"Well then your a suspect, you need to tell us!" Lawiett said.

"Jeez why are you getting so pressed, like, bruh, I don't know." Moto said.

"Oh my god your so dumb." Devito said.

"Jeez why are you coming at me!" Moto said.

"We don't know where you were, you could've killed her." Lawiett said.

"Well that's wrong." Moto said.

"Then prove it, I can't believe you survived up to now when your this stupid." Lawiett said.

"Don't attack me!" Moto said.

"Well were we're you?" Devito said.

"Well why is everyone questioning me and not Rian? He didn't provide any details on what he was doing before bed!" Moto said and pointed a finger at me.

"Don't change the subject to me!" I say.

"Your right, he didn't provide any details...." Lawiett said an punched his chin in a questioning manner.

Times like these i miss Misa, without her there's a bunch of brainless idiots then me and Dev, they follow each other like cattle.

"Give us details or we vote you." Devito says.

"What am I supposed to say? I saw her before bed." I say.

"Did she say anything? Do anything suspicious?" Dev asked.

"Well i walked to the game room-." I started to say but was interrupted.

"ITS HIM HE WENT TO THE GAME ROOM!" Moto said.

"Let him speak you brainless fool." Dev said.

"As I was saying, she told me 'no boys aloud' then locked the door." I said.

"That's all?" Lawiett asked.

"All she said was 'no boys aloud'?" Devito asked.

"Pretty useless evidence." Moto said.

Then it hit me, no boys aloud, she wouldn't open it for a boy, but she would for a girl? It's our best bet.

"It's you, Dev." I say.

"What?" Dev questions.

"'No boys aloud.' She wouldn't open it for a boy, but would for a girl, your the only girl left." I say.

"Haha boy trapped." Moto says.

"Shut up, we aren't in 2nd grade." Lawiett says.

"Upupupupu." Monokuma says.

"Why are all my idols dying?" Devito says.

Dev says nothing.

"What do you mean?" Lawiett asks.

"I wrote over 60 books of fan fiction about Dev!" Devito says.

"When we get out in turning you into the police." Lawiett says.

"That's, stalking." Moto says.

"Well Dev, what's your answer?" I say.

She says nothing.

"Dev, did you kill Demon?" I say.

"It's such a shame if you did, that board that helped you record the murder victims would go to waste." Monokuma said.

Just then, Dev burst into a maniacal laughter.

"D-Dev?" I ask, dumbfounded.

"It's so funny, I never thought it would be you of all people!" Dev said.

"W-What do mean?" I ask.

"How about you tell him,

Misa."

751 words.