Chapter 5- Mastermind

Art by Me

"Wait, what do you mean it's Misa?" I ask.

"Remember I told you I set traps?" Dev asked.

"Yes." I say.

"Well, I told Misa and Misa only that the board was used for tracking murder victims, I told you it was used for finding the mastermind." Dev said.

"Oh crap, that's clever." Devito said.

"Ughhh and I was doing so good!" Monokuma said.

The lights then went off and then they turned back on to reveal Misa sitting on the throne Monokuma was sitting on but in different clothing (A/N the picture is above)

"Not gonna lie that was the most bada** entrance I've seen in a long time." Devito says.

"I know right." Misa said.

"Wait.. how are you alive?" I ask.

"Oh ya, I have to explain that." Misa said.

"Like hell you do!" Lawiett said.

"Ok so first I need to formally introduce myself, I am Misa Ackerman, The Ultimate Program." She says.

"I thought you were the Ultimate comedian?" Moto says.

"Yes, and no." Misa says.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Dev asks.

"So it is true that I am the ultimate comedian, but I'm also the ultimate program. Misa the ultimate comedian died when despair took over and I'm a program designed to act, talk, and basically be like her." Misa said.

"W-What?" I ask.

"I am a program replica of Misa, I am not alive but I have my own emotions and stuff that I share with the real Misa who is dead." Misa says.

"That doesn't make any sense!" Moto says.

"Of course it doesn't to you." Misa says.

"How are you alive?" Lawiett says.

"I forgot to answer that, that wasn't me, I added a fake body into the system because I am the system." She says.

"What about every who is dead?" I ask.

"Oh, well that's difficult, I have all of their data, I also control whether they live or die in the real world, I could put them back in the game at any time." Misa says.

"Can you bring Kaori back?" I ask.

"No, that's not how the game works, even though I may consider letting some of you back into the real world and deleting everyone else's data, resulting in them going into a permanent coma." Misa says.

"So that means we get to go back to the real world since we know the masterminds identity!" Moto says.

"Everyone but you, I promised Amai that I would get revenge on you, so I will delete you and someone will take your place, congrats to the other 4 who made it out." Misa says and slowly claps her hands with a bored expression on her face.

"Who is going in his place?" I ask.

"Kaori, and I promised my precious Himiko I would let her out also~" Misa said.

"But what about Dev, she did kill someone." Moto said.

"Dude what the hell." Devito said.

"Ya what the hell." Dev said.

"Ouch... ya I will execute her but, she found me out so she will be executed then be awoken." Misa said.

"Moto is a snitch." Dev said.

"At least you get to go out." Moto murmurs.

"What will happen to everyone else?" I ask.

"Their data will be deleted, I deleted A's and Elizabeth's the second they died" Misa says with a smile.

"But what about Amai and Miku?" Lawiett asks.

"Deleted as well, when you awake you should be in a room, there will be instructions that you need to follow to survive." Misa says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"The world is filled with Monokuma robots, you won't be in game room, it's more dangerous in the real world than in here." Misa says.

"Is that all?" I ask.

"Yep! Now, for Dev!" Misa says.

"Oh no-." Dev starts to say.

"For the last time, Let's give it everything we've got! Itssss punishment time!" Misa says and hits the mallet.

Dev Yagami has been found guilty

Time for punishment!

————————————————————-

Dev was in a white room with the YouTube logo on one side with one of her videos playing she looks from side to side to see nothing. The views on the videos go up and Monokuma's with dislike symbols come into the room and surround her, they stab her multiple times with dislikes.

—————————————————————

"What do you guys think? That was a pretty good send off!" Misa says.

"It was!" Devito says.

"Anyways good game guys! You have completed it, see you soon!" Misa says and smiles.

Everything around me goes white, no one is there, just then the floor opens up and I fall into a pink liquid and it all goes black.

790 words