Epilogue- New beginning

A/n this was the first cover for this book, made by Rian.

I awoke to a room, I was laying in a bed in blue hospital clothes. I gasped and got up and looked behind me to see that the game head piece was removed.

I sigh and pull off the needles sticking into me.
I get out of the bed and fall down. I need to get used to walking with my real body.

I look around and see a door and i crawl towards it. I use the wall to balance myself against it and open the the door to see Dev, Lawiett, Devito, Kaori, and Himiko. I run to Kaori and hug her.

"R-Rian?!" She says surprised.

"Don't ever go die on me again." I say with tears running down my face.

She hugs me back and pats my back.

"Don't worry I won't." She says while crying.

"That was sweet and everything but, what now." Dev says.

"Where are the instructions?" I ask.

"I found them!" Devito says and we read.

"If you survived the killing game and are reading this, the world has gone to chaos, Monokuma robots are everywhere, your best hope is to reach future foundation, when you open the computer you will immediately contact them, there are clothes, food, and other supplies as well as bags to carry them in the other room, I recommend downloading Misa on your portable devices i provided you in your room, it runs on solar power so it should operate both day and night, I wish you luck.

-the programmer

"He wants us to download Misa?" Dev asked.

"We should do it!" Himiko says.

"It's our only chance basically." I say.

"Let's contact future foundation first." Dev says.

We open the lap top and we are immediately put on a camera on the computer.

"Hello? Is anyone there? We need help!" Kaori says.

"Who are you?" The voice says.

"We are Rian, Kaori, Dev, Lawiett, Himiko, and Devito, we were just out in a despair program that simulated a killing game." I say.

"I am Makoto Naegi of future foundation-?" It says but the computer crashes.

"Are you serious?!" Lawiett yells.

"We need to get ready, we have to survive until they come." I say.

We download Misa onto the devices we found.

"Ah, so you guys did download me?" She says.

"Yes, tell us what to do." I say.

"Very well, go get geared up." Misa says.

And we did and began our adventure.

The end

425 words