Chapter 3- Investigation

Eventually everyone was at the pool and investigating. We got Roxy out of the pool and Kaori started to investigate the body.

"It looks like she was stabbed in the head then dumped in the water, there is blood on her knuckles, this means she punched something sharp like glass or something." Kaori says.

"I guess the whole 'ultimate luck' thing was pointless." Misa says, we all ignore her comment.

"Interesting.. no wonder your called the Ultimate doctor." Miku says.

"T-Thank you." Kaori says.

"Did you notice anything else?" I ask.

"T-There wasn't really anything else beside the injury's on the hand and head, it's clear that the cause of death was stabbing to the head." Kaori said.

"Interesting, we should all start looking for the weapon, stay in your original groups, my group will stay here." Miku said.

"Actually, I want my group to investigate here, since we found the body." Misa says crossing her arms.

"But my group had Kaori." Miku said.

"Well than I guess Kaori can stay with us." Misa says giving a smile, knowing she has won.

"Fine..." Miku says and walks off with everyone else.

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out." Misa murmurs and starts investigating. I start as well by looking in the pool.

"Wait... are we ignoring the fact that we can't find Himiko?" Dev asks.

"Oh ya, they're probably fine, we should look for them after the investigation." Misa says.

"Your not concerned?" I ask her

"Nope, Himiko has the power of god and anime on they're side." Misa says and laughs at her own joke.

I step out of the pool and feel something get crushed underneath my foot. I lift my foot up to see glass under my boot. Where did this come from?

"Hey guys, there is glass right here." I say.

I see Dev raise her eyebrow and come over.

"How did this get here?" She asks.

"I don't know... is there something broken over here?" I ask.

"Not that I can see." Dev says.

"Hey guys, I found a knife from the kitchen in here." Misa says.

Dev starts to take pictures of the glass, the knife, and the body for the trial which should be starting any minute.

Time for the class trial!

386 words