Thanksgiving special

This is NOT cannon and everyone is alive.

I wake up to the morning announcement.

"Wake up! Today is thanksgiving! I will not be making anything today so you have to make it yourself." Monokuma said and the announcement shut off. I groan and get up and walk to the cafeteria. I see everyone already at the cafeteria, there were some ingredients spread throughout the kitchen counter.

"What's happening?" I ask and gesture to the counter.

"What does it look like? We are making thanks giving dinner for everyone, accept A." Misa said and walked out of the kitchen in an apron holding a pot, stirring batter.

"What's that?" I ask pointing to the pot.

"Me and Himiko are making pumpkin pie." Misa said and set the pot down.

"What should I do?" I ask.

"You and Kaori are decorating the table." Misa says.

"Why can't I help with the food?" I ask.

"Because you'll just get in the way, I already have Dev in there with Kaori, hurry your ass up." Misa said and turned around to go help cook.

I went to go help Kaori and Dev with decorations.

"Sup, we are almost done here so..." Dev said and pointed to the nearly finished decorated room.

"O-Oh hi Rian." Kaori said as she just finished attaching an orange streamer to the ceiling as she was standing on the ladder.

"Good morning." I said and she climbed down.

After finishing decorating our classmates walked into the room and put the dinner down. And we all sat down, even A who was told not to go.

"Now, let's say who we all thankful for, I'll start I'm thankful for this wonderful group of friends." Miku says.

"I'm thankful for Himiko~." Misa says and hugs Himiko.

"Cough cough simp." Dev says.

"I'm thankful for my anime." Himiko says and shrugs Misa off.

"I'm thankful for being here with my two idols." Devito said.

"I'm thankful for knowing medicine." Kaori says.

"I'm thankful for knowing golf." A said.

"No one cares." Misa said.

"I'm thankful for helping animals." Elizabeth said.

"I'm thankful for being lucky." Roxy says.

"I'm thankful for all of you being my friends!" Chaco said.

"I'm thankful for being hot." Demon says.

"I'm thankful for you guys i guess." Lawiett says.

"I'm thankful for the meal I cooked, Misa almost burned down the kitchen." Amai says.

"I'm thankful for my girl." Moto says.

"I'm thankful for you guys." I say and shrug.

"Ok let's eat!" Misa said with a smile. We ate and finished the meal.

"Did you enjoy the food?" Misa asked.

"Yes." I say.

"Good." Amai said. Suddenly A collapsed on the floor. Kaori ran to A's side and held her wrist to test her pulse.

"S-Shes dead." Kaori said.

"Wow wonder who could have done that." Misa said and spun the knife she was holding around and smirked.

486 words