Chapter 10

Author POV

You woke up from your nap as you went to the cafeteria to eat.You went back to your room to feed your pokemon secretly since mew was in here while you grab your clothes and went to the bathroom.After that you went to the battlefield to train.It's almost night as you return your pokemon and went back inside.You eat your dinner and did the same to your pokemon but since no one still came you let mew out.After that you change into pajama and went to sleep.

The next day...

You woke up early as you look at your partners to see still asleep.You tried not to wake up but success.You grab your clothes and went to the bathroom.After that you saw them already wake up they look at you as you release your pokemon.

You:Guys this is it.We will gonna battle to whoever wins and let's give us all we got.

They all nod in response as you look at the egg glows you cover your eyes as the glow died you look over to see a weird looking pokemon.

You:Hello

'poipole poi'(hello)

You:Do you want (to build the snowman?) to go inside the pokeball?

You said as you grab the ultra ball which Poipol look at first and tap.

You:I'm gonna ask my friends when I'm back.

You and your pokemon went downstairs to eat as you feed the pokemon and cooking your own breakfast.

Timeskip

Host: Welcome to the another year of Kalos league.

The crowd was wild as the host continue to speak.

Host:Now please welcome our new champion of Kalos Y/N L/N!

The crowd cheered once again so loud as you step on the middle of the platform.

You:Hello everybody in Kalos.I just want to say that I wish you all luck on all the competitors and may the best trainer wins.I hope you all enjoy the show.

The crowd went wild once again as you went to your sit next to Sychamore as an event continues.

Sychamore:*blush*well didn't know you were pretty.I-I mean.

You chuckles as you speak.

You:Thank you but I really miss my friends in Alola.Especially Ash

You mumble the last sentence as the pokemon you caught came out of its own which it surprises Sychamore.It foats to you as you pat and put it in your lap with mew.

You:I'm fine mew and..?

'mew mew mew mew mew'(I think it's called Poipole)

You:Poipol.

It laughs and floats around you.

Sychamor:Wait you caught the legendary pokemon mew and a Poipol.