Last round is personality round and each candidate has to speak about various topics which will be given on the stage.Aamir is first one on the stage and his topic is love.Aamna excuse herself and purposely ignore his speech.

"How to insult others?,this is right topic for him"she utters while filling her plate with snacks.

"Next is Aamna Rahman Ali"she ran towards stage after hearing announcement from loudspeaker.She reach stage and pick a chit from glass bowl.

"Couple goals is your topic"anchor announce.

Its not easy topic for her to discuss  right now,was in past.A happy married life ,she imagined it countless times in past but her reality is otherwise. She wants to run away from the stage but stop herself and hold mike in her hand.

"A widow ,older  but financially strong woman"she starts and confusion is visible in the audience.

"A young man with lots of potential but financially not so strong." after her second line Aamir get where it is heading.

"What you think about this kind of marital alliance?"she looks towards the audience.

"Doomed from the beginning ,right?"she voices audience's mind.

"No"came out from his mouth.He know about this couple but eager to listen from her.

"I'll answer no for this. Our prophet Mohammad (P.U.B.H.) and Khadijah (R.A.) "smile appears on her face by recalling her ideal ,the best people in the world ."They have same kind of marriage setting. she was financially strong but never looked down on him.He never judged her on the criteria of being a widow or elder than him. She is one of the most respected woman in Muslim world today and I'll be short of word in describing love Muslim have for Prophet Mohammad (P.U.B.H.). They are my couple goals.Rich ,tall ,dark handsome,gorgeous,fair skinned,docile, all this criteria is  set up by society. I believe, when your heart is filled with love and respect , nothing can stop the marriage to be fruitful. " She concludes and received a big round of applause from the crowd. In the crowd a pair of eyes staring her each and every moves closely.She knows who is the one but doesn't want to focus on him. He will come any moment and mock her,taunt her or worse humiliate her like he did yesterday.

It was 9:45 in the clock and  she has only fifteen minutes from the reporting time.She ran towards college ,it's just 20 meters ahead ,in the jiffy she didn't noticed a small wire hanging from the door and fall flat on the floor. At this moment all she wish is empty corridor.

"Tchh tchh,princess fell on the ground"Aamir chuckled and she feels really bad but he continued his insult"you know what you belongs to that place "he proclaimed and left .

"Allah ,make him pay for his deed.I wish he never ever get what his heart desire" Although it's not in her nature to wish ill for anyone but this guy never leave a chance to exploit her vulnerability. "Spoilt rich brat,moron,jerk"she cursed for the first time. She somehow managed to attend the class and things are good at the moment.At the lunch time she tries to sneak as her  sandal strap is torn in the morning event.She fix it with a safety pin.She almost successful in doing so..

"Nice footwear Aamna"he shouts loudly from the sideways and everyone's focus is on her feet. Their pitiful looks bother her the most.She can tolerate mocking,laughing or taunting but becoming subject of pity,she can't tolerate. She feel someone is  ripping her dignity. She runs towards the hostel and lock herself in a bathroom.Tears doesn't stop flowing from her eyes.

"I don't deserve it Aamir, I'll not let you insult me from now on."she decided.

Aamna is a misguided girl, in his perspective until it change by her recent speech.The shine in her eyes while speaking about  Prophet Mohammad(P.U.BH.) ,that content smile while discussing his first marriage. Her utmost respect separate her from the one who are misguided.She might have her reason but apart from all this he has an unknown feeling which he never felt before. The urge to indulge in a conversation with her is really strong this time.She confused him he doesn't know how to proceed with her.He wants her to be fit in certain criteria which she repeatedly defy. He is unable to refrain himself from taunting her and feel bad later. He feel someone is passing by ,soft chuckles is audible and

"Someone steal the show by faking love towards Prophet Mohammad (P.U.B.H.)" he blurted  and shock is visible on her face.

"I am bad Muslim ,no no I am not even Muslim, my hijab is not there,my upbringing is not right .,my Iman is not right ..stop your bullshit Aamir. You are not a religious scholar. I am not suppose to marry you so you keep commenting on my life. Infact if you will be last man on the earth still I won't marry you."her last lines hit hard. She can't dispose him as per her whim .He is most eligible bachelor in whole Lucknow.

"I'll marry you."he said and she laughed on his face.

"In your dreams"she replied in the tone he always used towards her.

"Don't provoke me Aamna"

"I am sorry Jahan panah , please spare me and never ever talk to me."she replied with same fire.

"Enough Aamna"

"Yes,its enough. Enough of your taunt insult and mocking. I am nobody to you so please stop all this nonsense and never ever talk to me."her last words hurts the most. She left without looking back.He doesn't know why but he always feels a claim over her.

"am nobody to you"  her words keep ringing in his ears. "I won't endorse your words Aamna. I'll come back and this time officially."