Revelation

Note -Many readers were asking if this story will be finished or not?

My answer is Yes,This This story will be completed . I'll publish updates in my holidays.This book won't be completed like  my previous books but all my books will be completed one by one.

Aamna

Last 1 month is really calmed for me.Life starts becoming peaceful,as me and Aamir , stopped speaking to each other.He stop annoying me and I am more than happy for it. Aamir isn't troubling me that doesn't mean there is nothing to worry about. Now the thing which is bothering me is upcoming Diwali vacations and mass bunk planned by fellow classmates. Except me ,all are eager to visit their parents .All of them are planning a 15 days mass bunk of classes. If that happens hostels will be empty and it would be difficult to stay here. Only good thing is, if there is 20 students who won't go for leave, kitchen will be functioning . I still have to manage 5 days official holidays. I can book a lodge / cheap hotel room but I dont know it will be safe or not. Paying guest system will be costly for me.

Days are passing and with it students are leaving hostel rooms. One by one rooms are locking. Regular hustle bustle is downing now.Tables in mess are mostly empty nowadays. Everything is turnig dull now .After Karuna's departure ,I am alone in room. Hallways are so silent that one can here drop of a needle.My footsteps are audible now as I am moving in corridor.  One tubelight is shining in  on /off mode. Cold winter wind touched my cheeks and I have folds my head to give warmth to myself. Its not easy to live alone in such a big building. Absense of people start giving it scary vibes. I opned my room's gate and lie down on bed.

Next week I have to leave this room and travel to my home. It gives pleasure to others but I don't have anything in my heart. I just have to stay there for 5 days and leave. I bet many options but a known danger is better than unknown challenges. If something unfortunate happens I don't have a support system to call. Its better to go home than other places.

      I left the room as the official vacation started and board a bus to my hometown. After 6 hour long  journey I have reached to the place ,I left behind. The place which played a significant role in forming my personality. My accent, mannerism,etiquettes all nurtured there. The place where my mother used to speak stories about Islamic legends,her childhood, our grand parents. Their farms and cattles.I think,my inclination towards gardening came from them.I loves spending time with plants.

So many memories are attached with that place.The place ,where my siblings,Iqra and Golu still lives there. In childhood Hussain has chubby cheeks and he was very healthy child. I used to pull his cheeks and tease him with name "Golu".I called him the same until that event.

Iqra,pearl of my eyes.I was 5 when she was born. I still cant forget when grandmother put her in my lap for the first time. She was very light in weight.Her eyes were closed ,she was sleeping.Her hands and legs were tiny and fingers is like brithday candels.She was so beautiful. I adored her and she became fond of me.

I was engrossed so much in my thoughts that I hadn't realised when we past  Hisar and reached to Sirsa.Delhi influenced is gone and we are in the territory of rawness .
Sirsa is my home district. Father and I used to come here.whenever he come to the city for purchasing goods ,I demand to take me with him. Many times my demand were fulfilled, I roam with him in the street of this city. Some more time and I'll reach to my home town.

As we are reaching to my place ,sense of familiarity is coming now. I can tell which farm belongs to whom. Those small huts near farms and little inhabitants in farm land. As we are moving ,we are reaching towards densely populated part of the place.Bus stopped at bus stand and I climbed down from its Yesteryears , it was the placewhere  I was eager to come, today its the place I hesitate to come.Time changed everything.  I walk few meter straight and then turn into a narrow allway. Last house in the street was my home. I knocked the door. My father opened the door,it was a surprise for me as its work hours. His smile turned into frown after watching him. The lines of worry appeared on his forhead.I can feel ,I am not welcomed here.