Him

Aamna

" Aammmy Princess,where are you ?

"Yes Abbu (father)  I left everything and run towards him. He picks me in his arms.

"How my princess is doing ?"

"I  am good abbu ,do you know what I learn today "

" hmm ,Abbu is clueless, will princess tell him what she learn today"

" and ‘If Allah touches you with harm, none can undo it except Him. And if He intends good for you, none can withhold His bounty. He grants it to whoever He wills of His servants. And He is the All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’”

I recite the Surah I learned.

" Wonderful, keep learning and keep reading.  I am so happy today so I have gift for you."

" what gift ?"

"Please come outside and see what I have bring for you"

There is a box packed in gift wrap . I took it and remove gift wrap to open it. The thing inside brings great joy to me.

" yey ! Video game " I exclaimed and jump in joy

" Thank you ,thank you ,thank you so much Abbu ,You are the best ,I love you " I hugged him.

"Abbu I'll bring water for you " I run towards the kitchen.

I feel something sharp come in touch of finger of my left hand.I wake up and switch on the lights.

"Karuna " I move my head in disappointment. This girl cut mangoes last time and left knife as it is on the table. How careless she is,she didn't realized it can hurt someone.

I lays on bed again but sleep is far away from my eyes.I Don't know,  why events of my past is surfacing again. Its been years I haven't dreams about my parents or family.  Mostly my nights is dreamless. I get a sound sleep. I have seen the day when I was 10 years old and my father used to pampered me. I know those things can never happen again. My bond with them is over . Why my subconscious mind is troubling.  Aamir and my family wasn't enough to trouble me that this dreams start coming to make me feel restless.

Beep

Beep

This sound bought me back to reality.

I got a massage in my phone. I take it in my hands from table . Its 3 in the morning.  Who is the crazy person who has plenty of time to  massage  me at this hour of night.

As expected its Aamir

He sent an image on whatapp and I clicked it.

He bring havock in my steady life and still has audacity to sent me this kind of images

Can't he have little bit of mercy in his heart. It take so much efforts to give this relationship a try and he is teasing me.