Pain

Pain changes people differently
Some people endure everything and came out stronger that before while some start hiding in shell.

Aamir

Days long Diwali break gives  me opportunity to earn money in quick time. I am not opting for gambling ,that's not my way. That's not the correct way to earn money.  I am searching various options for  months and I know only one field is there which can give me money.

"STOCK MARKET "

In last few years market gave nth time returns.  I just have to find attractive options and invest my money. Market will give me returns. Indian economy will boom in upcoming years,so does many companies. My investment is safe .This break is much needed now I am taking stock market classes everyday. I am learning something new everyday. Until few weeks ago I knew nothing now I am investing pocket money to test my skills  in live market.

Soon I will be able to collect to pay booking amount for that luxury villa.InshaAllah .

Aamna always thinks that it's not what I claims about her but... Sometimes you just know this person is the right one for me. I can feel it ,I can feel that she is the one.I know we hadn't interected much.out talks is limited, we had arguments in past but I am willing to marry. I am willing to marry in young age. I am willing to accept her with her flaws. I just need one chance. I was wrong earlier, misbehave with her but I hadn't crossed the line which stop my redemption. Whatever bad things I did to her I am ready to correct everything.

Few days later

College is opened again and classes are resumed as per schedule. Its first day after holiday and there is very few students arrived from vacations.Aamna is the one who matter to me and she had came.I was expecting an energized version of her but there is dullness. Her glint of eyes is lost and her shoulders looks like she is carrying weight of the world.

Today she passed nearby me and there is no dislike, avoidance nothing. She hadn't responded at all. She was  moving from classroom to laboratory mechanically . I am not in the place that I can ask her,  what is bothering her.

In our lunch time,she ordered something and st alone at far right corner.She is watching students passing outside the cafeteria through a glass window. winter is arriving, plants were placed near window for better sunlight. Those plants makes the usual dull atmosphere,refreshing and lively. Aamna wore a sky blue colored kurta with white dupatta. Her clothes resemble liked a clouded sky,both are hard reach.

The sadness on her face setting discomfort in me. My heart wants to hug her and assure her that everything will be alright. I know I can't approach her.My approach will upset her and worsen her already foul mood.I looked towards kitchen and something clicked. After another fifteen minutes waiter approached her table.Her order is served and she pick the paper in the food tray.

"You are facing the testing time nowadays but believe me if you endure it with patience ,Allah will bestowed with rewards. He is the one who plan everything for us. Have faith in Allah. Soon everything will be alright"  I wrote this in that chit.

She looked towards me after completing her reading. I mouthed "InshaAllah" and she noticed it .There is faint smile on her face. I hadn't reduced her pain but I trued to give her hope.This is the first time she considered me as normal human being.Her prejudiced hadn't clouded her vision. There is calm on her face.

People feel happiness by giving or taking gifts but in this moment I realized that if you give someone what they needed the most ,that priceless gift. I always wanted to give her my back.I always wanted to become her strength. If I hadn't insisted her or almost imposed my thoughts on her ,we would be in different circumstances.

I am grateful towards my parents that they gave me such a upbringing that I hadn't committed  irreversible damage. Our eyes met few times and this time she hadn't tuned her face away. Her face told that she needed that words this time.I feel so happy to become reason for her lessening her pain.

It feels weird to many but when your favorite person smiles ,stay happy. Their face gives you happiness. Aamna's feelings affects me. Her sorrows disturb me and I wanted to do anything to ease her sadness.

She is having her meal peacefully now so its my clue to leave the cafeteria. I still have 20 minutes  for next class so I sat on a bench near the tree. I mindlessly checking my phone but my thoughts stuck on her.

What is disturbing her ?
Is it something serious?
Problems in family?
Financial problems?

What it could be ?

"Thank you" a voice break my chain of thoughts. "Thank you "Aamna  repeated and I don't know what to say.My words stuck in throat. Earlier I had said so many stupid things. I know my feelings were genuine but I shouldn't expressed in that way.

"What should I speak??
" No problem"no that's too formal
"I can do this for everyone "  no no that's angelic words and I am not angel .

" Your words uplifted my mood"she continued.

"Thankfully, this time my words doesn't offended you "I said and realized it looks like taunt .

"I didn't mean to be rude ..I was sayin... I don't know what happened to my voice today

" I am sorry for everything I had done to you .I promise I will not let you in ,in that kind of embarrassing situation again. Please forgive me for my deeds which hurted you."I said what was in my mind.