New World

I am not where I need to be, but Alhamudulillah, I am not there I used to be.

Aamna

I am waiting outside the office with many students like me. I still have half hour to pass, after that whole process of documents varification start. Girl sitting in far left to me wearing a ripped jeans and crop top. Her waist and knees are visible if I were at her place I must have felt uncomfortable. A group of girls and boys sharing their stories of hardships they bear to clear this exam. It includes staying far away from home to long teaching hours in coaching centre and stress to perform in exam hall. I experienced everything except staying away from home.

"Rank one to twenty please come in." peon said and twenty of us gathered at the gate. Aamir sheikh AIR one standing just besides me,goosebumps has to appear in my body. I looked towards him, he is few inches taller than me considering the fact that I am also a tall person. I love my five feet eight inch height so much. His complexion is milky white just like mine. He looks good from sideways and may be great from front.

You are cheking out him my inner voice popped and I downcast my gaze. I took a deep breath and turn my attention to other side. The stylish girl flashed a smile towards me and in turn I return the same gesture.
Varification process completed smoothly so does fees deposition. We were instructed to apply for scholarship entitled to minority community. Me and Aamir the only candidates eligible for that.

He looked towards me And Mashallah he is way more handsome than his photographs published in newspapers. He wanted to say something to me but I surpass him without acknowledging his advances. Its good this way for me.

********

Room number 15 is allotted to me along with two more girls. I pick my bags and move towards the hostel building. Its an average three storied building painted in cream colour. I gave my details to stern looking hostel warden. I carry my bags to second floor with great difficulty. My breath is quickened due to excessive work. My allotted room is unlocked it means someone already living there. I prayed that she will be good girl. I entered in the room, finding two girls facing back of each other. They looked annoyed and pissed off. My arrival grab attention of both of them and I found myself in the battleground of unknown challenges.