Unexpected

Aamna

Life is going like I never imagined in my dreams. People are dying around us ,cities are locked up and we are still attending classes like nothing happening around us. We are still shooting videos for awareness and nowadays our videos hitting 1 Million views more often. When we started we hadn't idea that public will bestowed so much trust on our videos. Everyday there are massages which is full of love and gratitude towards us.

It is Saturday afternoon and our half day. Many students didn't come to attend lecture today but our group does.

"Aamir "? I called him from behind he stopped with a jerk as he is moving hurriedly towards the door.His brows is raise in questioning manner .

"Everything is okay, you are looking tense from past few days."

"Hmm"

"What I should decipher from "hmm",your expression is telling something else and what's in that carry bag?"

"Nothing "he said nonchalantly and I went near him like light speed and snatched the bag.

"Aamir?" The content in bag astonished me " Why covid medicine is in your bag and this quite a big amount .What's going on ?" I enquired qbout it. Thousands of thought ringing in my mind and I don't want to believe in negative ones .

"Aamir ,I asking you something?"

"My whole family is suffering from Covid " his voice chocked due to heavy load of emotions going on in his heart.

"Ya Allah "I felt so bad for Aamir.he loves his family alot and unlike me there is very warm bonding between them.His sisters used to tease him and viceversa . Whenever he needs a advice he refers to his father. His mother's loving gesture. Allah bestowed him with a loving family. His family should remain intact.

"Where are they ?" I composed myself somehow .

"At my place"

"I am coming "

"No"

" I am coming and that's final. I don't know how you are managing four patients alone.How you are caring for them. Its so difficult to do so alone ."

"Mushtaq is with me ,maid is coming, cook is coming, I am not alone "

"Still I am coming, wait for me." After taking permission from our hostel warden,I moved towards his car.I feel hesitation for a moment. All this years I wasn't alone with a man in a closed setting. A car is very small place. My heart is thumping in my chest. My hands are sweating but don't know why I want to visit his parents.  I took a deep breath and open door of his car and adjusted myself with seatbelt.He stared at me for some minutes than ignite engine of car.His body is stiff and he has hold steering wheel very tightly . I don't have courage to speak anything and he didn't said anything. Whole ride is very quite and tension is visible. I can't ignore his glances he gave to me . I am the one who  declared the decision on his face ,now I am tensed,worried. What I did and why. I was counting numbers on my fingers which is noticed by him. Just some time and this ordeal will be ended.

We reached at his place and it is literally a bungalow. Frontside pf house  has a porch with adjacent garden. Beautiful flowers on the plants stole my heart for a second.  First time I realized how rich he is.This house told about his family background. If he is living in such a lavish place, what would be main house of his family. I am in awe of this place that I can't describe it in words.

"Where are they ?"I asked

"Outhouse "

"Huh?"

"There is portion of house which is separated from this building. "