You are mine

Author's view

It is  bright Sunday morning of August which is rare in Delhi as it's time of Monsoon in its peak. After a week sun is clearly visible in the sky . Black clouds which usually hides beautiful blue sky isn't present in the sky. Bright sun in the background of blue sky is in itself a sight to see but two young women has no chills.

"Sometimes I hate to be a girl"Karuna scoffs.

"Common it's not a big deal."Aamna try to pacify her friend who wants to look the best but failing in doing so.

"Hair style and make up is essential to look presentable."

"I think we should try one more time as we still have 8 hours to go."

The suggestion work in last attempt and after satisfying with final look both of them have lunch happily.
Its 6 in the evening which is time given to everyone to be present at vanue . Karuna and Aamna , dressed elegantly in gowns,enters the said place with lots of excitement combined with a pinch of nervousness. Entry gate has decoration of Lilly flowers with small illuminating bulbs in between the flower bunch.A red carpet leads them in a huge ground .Stage is set up in the middle of ground ,a man is testing sound quality and lights near the stage.Hundreds of chairs placed in ground,facing the stage. Sofa chairs placed in first two rows  indicating place to be occupy by judges. At far left there is arrangement for refreshments and dinner.A flower wall is present in  right side with  multiple selfi points. Artificial windows,two statue and several other props is present to click a perfect picture. While exploring the place Aamna 's eyes catch Aamir who is entering in the venue. He is dressed in  black jodhpuri suit. He is walking like he owns the place. He start coming towards them  she notices the fine embroidery on his suit. A peacock shape glittery broach at  right side of his suite is eye-catching. His appearance is enough to tell about his wealthy background. His eyes meets with her and he smiles . Aamna immediately look behind and there is no one behind her.It means he is smiling towards her but why he do that ,she is unable to understand. She feels he is noticing her appearance and it doesn't settle well with her.
"He is definitely planning something nasty ." her subconscious voice suggests and she feels the same. She moves away from there. She can feel his gaze while moving around.

"What is his  problem ? "

"Why he behaves  like supermassive jerk?"

She often thinks these questions but doesn't gets answer.Fortunately event started which let her forget about him. First round start with introduction and it goes smooth with most of them as they have done it multiple times in college corridors.

Second round is traditional her name start with first alphabet so she leave the sitting area and move towards changing room.

"Aamna" Aamir call from  behind to stop her  but she run away in full speed.

"I won't be your prey Aamir ,not today"she decides and without looking back entered in girl's room. Her heart is beating fast due to adrenaline rush.She feels she nearly escaped from death trap.

"What's wrong with this woman ? I am not ghost ,am I?"he muttered and move towards boys changing room.

Aamna choose light pink sharara which has katha work on the border and chiffon same coloured dupatta.S he wears big sphere silver earings ,applies lip gloss on lips. Hairs fixing a side braid and she is ready to go.This event also running smoothly,her turn is over and now Karuna is on the stage.She is dressed in Orange green Rajasthani dress and if her name was not announced earlier,she is hard to recognise.All those heavy jewellery gave her completely different look.After finishing their  part on stage  both of them can't stop themselves in complimenting each other.