Resolution

Aamna

"Allah , sabka  Naseeb accha karna Ameen.( May Allah blessed everyone with good fortune.)".

You must be thinking why I am reciting this dua all of sudden. Well,I have many reasons for that.. I have opportunity to do forge signature of my parents and took education loan. I don't know why but my concience doesn't allowed me.

I can't turned to Abba(father) for help as I am a disgrace for him. He is ashamed of my existence. I have tarnished the respect of family. His doors is closed for me and without his permission Ammi won't do anything.She is a dutiful wife which I never became. I am just a disappointment for everyone. I am a young divorcee who couldn't survive in her law's place for two months. His decision,his right changed my fate forever.It doesn't affect him a bit but the tag of divorcee affect me.I automatically became the incompetent woman.A woman of questionable character.A woman who can't compromise.A woman who can't cook.A woman who can't keep her man.A woman who abuses her in law's.A woman who quarrels.A woman who nag ,abuse and curse.They are right I am just a curse to my family.

Tears flowed from my eyes but it's useless to cry when there is no one to wipe it."Allah,I don't have anyone but you.You are the only one whom I can turned to, please keep me safe. "I looked towards the sky a remember the only companion of struggle. I sat in the balcony recalling whatever happened today.

Today is Saturday and we have half day in college.I had off to city from the campus for job hunt.Its difficult to get job these days when unemployment is sky rocket .I didn't have professional qualifications nor I can commit to a  full time job. I roam office to office , person to person and what I get 'we don't have vacancy right now.someone suggest me to give home tution. That is a viable option. Few people respond positively till they didn't figure out about my religion.People are apprehensive in hiring me after listening my name. This is first time I face discrimination but can I blame them fully. I guess, no, 2010 terrorist attacks create this trouble for Muslim around the country.  Situation is not great earlier but it's worst right now. People are ready to hire me after police verification. I can understand their fear but is there anyone who can understand me. I am also afraid from police. I don't know what kind of interrogation I'll face there.

I sat at the bench in the corner of street. I hide my face in my hand .Life is so tough without support system. I don't from where I'll get money. I heard gathering of people around me. They looked like labourer and maids.

"Where is Sita?"a man look like contractor shout and nobody speak a word."she said yes beforehand now from where I get a helper.I need atleast four  women to make chapati."he is frustrated.

"Sir,I can do this?"I don't how I get courage. He decided to pay me after the work .I have to roll and make chapati  in a wedding with other three ladies.I don't know what to expect,It looks tough but atleast it's a halal work.

The venue of wedding is to die for.Its in a garden area and decorated with flowers.Before I can explore the place I was called. We make 400 chapati till lunch. My palm is swelling and aching badly but my heart is content.Lunch goes well and only dinner is remaining.we rested for two hours. Woman in my team is talkative but good. They shifted our cooking setup in garden for the dinner. I was hesitant but I let it go. I covered my face and it became easy. Everything was going smooth till I hadn't saw him. My veil is loosing its place and I need to pee.I decided to fix it in washroom. I was heading towards it when I saw Aamir and one other guy .My heartbeat escalate. I can't let him  find out about my problems. I took hasty step and collided with another servant, grabbing everyone's attention. My veil fall on the floor. I took it ran towards washroom.