Chapter 19

Y'all I'm officially done, jk. That last chapter has me in a whole mood! (Lol) A few more chapters left, y'all this bomb drops now! This shits got me all messed up!

**(Edited)**

Ellie's POV

Brooke is so excited when I open her door. "Yessss, my girl! Let's go do something together!" She yells. She pulls me into her room and throws her arms around my neck hugging me.

Suddenly a certain flower smell hits me, I have to run into the room and straight to our bathroom. I sink to my knees over the toilet and let out all of my stomach contents. I had a blueberry muffin for breakfast and that thing is coming up as fast as it can. I never used to smell her air freshener like this and now, I just don't feel good.

After puking for a few seconds, I dry heave for a few minutes until nothing is left. Brooke comes in and holds my hair back, that's what sisters do. She rubs my back in her other hand as I feel vomit coming back up. She places my hair into a ball with a rubber band and sets a cold washcloth on my neck.

I can't control it, I had woke up feeling horrible this morning. I've been feeling uneasy the last few weeks and I'm due for my period any day now, I usually get sick before it anyway. I've always had vomit and stomach pain from it so I'm not shocked this is happening.

I didn't let Tanner know though, today's about his last game of the season, and I'm so proud of him. If they do well they win the national championship, he's going to win. He's definitely going to get a NFL offer if he does as good as I know he will.

After coming here I felt perfectly fine but smelling her air freshener did it. I couldn't control the amount of queasiness that hit me, I felt a headache, vomit and stomach pain all at the same time. "Babe, what's going on? Do you think it's the stomach bug?"

I just respond while laying my head on my hands, "I think so, I just felt really sick this morning and your air freshener hit me. I think it's my period."

She nods her head before asking "This morning? We don't have to go do anything if you feel bad" while still holding my hair.

"No, we are going out, we never see each other and I have to be with you before we leave for Christmas!" I demand as her face lights up. I want to spend time together she's my best friend and I'm so happy we met.

"Okay well let's go! I made us appointments at the nail salon!" she says before I stand up and rinse out my mouth and wash my face. I'm glad I skipped the makeup as of now, it would be running and smearing anyway.

We walk out towards her car, and she moves her bags to the backseat before letting me sit in her front seat. She has already packed her bags to leave, tomorrow just like everyone else.

I have mine in my car as well, practically all of my clothes were at Tanner's anyway so I have nothing here but my dorm essentials.

I hope Tan's online exam goes well today. He procrastinated so bad and waited until today, I hope he just passes it. He wasn't happy that Brooke and I had plans but after some 'convincing' he was okay. He gave me a kiss on the head and pat on the butt as I last saw him yesterday. I didn't want to leave him, I almost cried because my emotions are everywhere. 

We ride to the salon while gossiping and singing whatever comes on the radio. We walk in and a smell hits me again, I can't control it, I run into the salons bathroom and puke more, this time it's basically stomach acid.

I have nothing left and I know that I'm not going to eat anything the rest of the day, I can't if I want to watch Tanner. I feel horrible and it can't be past 10 in the morning.