Chapter 4

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

Walking through the front door of the frat house I watch a few of my teammates play beer pong. I walk over and get one round in with Chad right beside me until I hear giggles. I feel hands wrap around my shoulder and back as a girl comes over to Chad. I don't know who the fuck is touching me but I already don't like it.

One of the girls in particular looks Chad up and down as he checks her out.

He looks over at me and smiles then he says "Talk later?" with a wink and watches the girls ass move back and forth. I get that, she's hot but I'm not feeling her tonight.

I laugh looking over at him, "Whatever bro", knowing he won't be back at the dorm tonight. He fucks more than I do, and that's saying something, shit I might not even be back tonight, I might be taking this girl whoever she is to her dorm as long as she gets her hand off of me and lets me do what I want. I see Anna across the room talking with her girlfriends as she sees me and instantly starts smiling as wide as she can. She comes over towards me in her black cut off shorts, white sneakers, and blue top as she grins. I know her from football because she's the stepdaughter to one of the coaches.

"Tanner you made it" she tells me as she walks up to me and hugs me as I hug her back. I don't want to touch her, but I'm laying this shit on thick.

"I did, I've been looking for you" I tell her as she smiles and points to her friends. "I was hanging with them but now, I want to hang out with you. Do you want to go talk?" she asks while rubbing her hands down the side of my back. I nod instantly as she grabs her hand in mine and leads me to the backside of the old dinning room. She opens the backdoor to a completely black spot of the house and waits on me to walk outside with her. 

Before I can talk to her she's got her hands wrapped around my neck kissing the hell out of me. She pushes her tongue into my mouth and grips my scalp as she pushes me into the siding on the house and reaches for my belt buckle. I'm not even fucking hard for her though, and I can't make him stand up.

"Not here, there's people" I whisper back to her as I rub the side of her face. "Tonight, my dorm room after I get to know you" I tell her as I lean down and kiss her lips that taste like straight beer and gum. 

"Okay, come and get me when you're ready to go and I'll be waiting." she whispers softly into my chest while rubbing it with her hands. 

"I'm always wet and ready for you." she tells me as she kisses me and backs away. Holy fuck. I catch my breath before following her back into the house as she breaks away from me and blows me a kiss. I walk away to the ping pong table before hands wrap around my waist. 

"Hi handsome" the girl on my arm whispers as I turn and see none other than Gillian fucking Smith. What the fuck?

"Gillian" I tell her back while prying her hands off of me, that's one thing I can't stand. I don't like it when a girl touches me and I never have.

"Anna left me, and Chad left you. It looks like we're stuck together" she whispers while I walk away from the table and let the group of guys keep playing. She follows beside me and grabs my arm again as I stop and turn around. Oh my fucking god, Anna, she's friends with Anna. How didn't I fucking see her?

"Not now" I demand as I remove her hand. She smiles and holds both my hands in hers while leaning towards my ear and nibbling on the lobe of it. I want to push her away but I can't when her hand moves to the front of my jeans and palms me.

"Last time, old times sake hall closet" she whispers as I look away and walk. I walk pass the steps and directly to the back of the hall finding a closet with her beside me. If she wants to take care of me who am I to stop her.