Chapter 6

**(Edited)**

Tanner's POV

I'm picking you up at 6 I text her. I can't stop thinking about her, I double texted just to keep our conversation going from when she told me she was home last night. I flirted my ass off just so she would send me sarcastic comments and funny videos.

I asked her about her favorite food which was Zaxby's, I asked her about her favorite color which is teal, I asked her what she did in her free time which was watch movies and I asked her endless other questions just so she would text me. I even found out that she loves breakfast foods especially chocolate waffles.

What?! I just got home from Waffle House with Brooke, she wanted Waffles for her hangover, can we go a different day? I should have guessed waffles, she texts back and I can't help but smile wondering if she is as good of a roommate as she is a good kisser. I didn't even know a kiss could feel like that, it was everything and more I wanted. I usually go for the girls that are easy but, she's different and I can't explain why.

Hell no, I miss you I text her back. She's probably nervous, and that should make her smile. I know I miss her after meeting her last night though.

I don't know, that's kind of fast. Are you sure you don't want to go out with a cheerleader that's a hundred pounds big guy? She responds. She's definitely nervous and trying to feel me out. I saw the way she looked at girls a few inches shorter than her but I love her height and long legs.

I miss you and only you, be ready. I am. If not I will be taking you in pajama's over my shoulder I smile as I send.

Okay, only for a few hours though, I smile as it comes in.

She texts back What should I wear? and my mind goes blank, the jeans and black dress she had on made me hard as a rock all day yesterday and I know no matter what she wears I'm going to be hard. She's hot as fuck and she's going to look good no matter what.

I text back Nothing fancy just casual, and before you ask, I'm not telling you where we are going baby. She's going to smile at that.

She responds with a emoji of her giving me a bird and a kissy face and I just laugh at her, the kissy face makes me think of last night again, that's all I have thought about all night and all day.

I might have even jerked off to the image of her smiling in my head, I was so fucking horny I couldn't control it. It's like he heard her voice and knew he was going to get hard. I couldn't even look at another girl the rest of the night. I can't even think about Gillian anymore because all I think about is Ellie, I'm already fucked.

Last night, I called my dad and told him, I told him I found my wife. He just laughed when I told him that I knew I was going to marry this girl because I am, I know I am.

Our kiss was fucking electric and I have never felt that way with any of my one night stands or routine fucks, she was different and tonight I am going to prove to her how much she means to me and I know just what I am going to do.

~~~~

I pull into her building parking lot right at 5:58. Staying in my room that long waiting for the time to come was the hardest thing ever. I text her I'm coming in to get her like a gentleman should, because she gave me her room number earlier. I'm glad she trusted me enough to do that.

Just as I'm about to knock on her door and she pulls it open and I'm taken back. I've never seen a girl look so sexy in a jean skirt and a cute blouse. She curled her hair and she put on some platform sandals as well. Her legs look even longer today and her curvy body looks fine as hell.