🤍𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚎🤍 (𝟷)

𝑌/𝑛

Melo let me go

Melo let me go. I said.

No bruh that shit burns. Melo groaned and I laughed. I was currently tryna Brazilian wax my shit for our channel.

Baby I gotta take it off. I laughed.

Ion care Y/n. He said. She laughed and I kissed him. Then after we pulled away I tried pulling the wax.

Y/N. He yelled.

Baby it's not even that bad I get these shit all the time. I said. He hissed and groaned.

Ion fucking care bruh I'm not doing this shit again. He said whining.

Let me rip it off dip. I told.

Ight gooo. He said. I ripped it and He yelled.

OHHH FUCCKKKKK. He yelled. All I did is laughed.

Y'all look. I  said bout to show the wax in the camera.

Don't do that shit. Hd said.

It got a lot. I said.

Y/n my shit is red. He said.

Baby it's okay it's supposed to red. I told him. He hissed and looked down at his balls.

Let me do the other side. I said.

Fuck no. He said.

Please baby I'll let you do me. I begged.

Fuck no. He said.

Bae come on please. I begged.

Y'all he don't even got the much hair. I said. He sighed and tilted his head back and I took the chance and spread the wax on his balls

She's just wanna see me in pain. He said to camera.

Yup. I whispered. He opened my mouth shaping it into a O.

Bro come on hurry up. He said.

If you keep moving it's gonna get on ya leg. I said. He groaned as I fan it.

I love you. I said.

Fuck you right now bruh. He said.

Wow. I  said.

But you just said you wanted to see me in pain. He said.

But you shouldn't be saying that to ya girl.  said.

Y/n hurry up with this shit. He said.

Lose the attitude. I said. He groaned and looked at me.

You ready? I asked. He shook his head and I laughed.

Wanna hold my hand? I asked. He nod and grabbed my hand. Then I pulled it off and He cussed.

Ma never again. He said pulling his pants up. I laughed and climbed on his lap and kissed his cheek.

Alright guys I'm done I seen my baby in pain so much for this video today so if this video gets to 750k likes by next week he can Brazil wax my kitty. I said.

Y'all better like this shit up and send to all ya friends. He said. I laughed and kissed him.

Peace love y'all. I said and turning the camera off.

Baby my balls hurt. He groaned.

Go put ice on it. I said we get up got off the floor and he walked to the kitchen and to get the ice pack. He came back and zo was asking why he did that.

Cuz he let me wax his jewelry's. I said.

Oh well be safe kids. He said throwing condoms at Melo.

I already got some.  He said picking them up and put them in his nightstand. Zo closed the door as I was bout to walk back in and you could hear a loud ass smack.

Ouch Y/n damn my arm. Zo groaned.

You seen me coming nigga. I said walking in and closed the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and laid down next melo.

Can we watch a movie and cuddle please? I asked. He nod and hugged my waist as I put a movie on.
•••
This a little sneak peak of one of my new story's I'm working on bout melo and I'm not saying the girl name but the girl at the top plays the girl🙈