🤍𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎🤍 (𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝟼)

𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝙾𝚅
Y'all it's ya Loyal with prank so like I just hit 5 months and now I'm five months pregnant with my son I know I'm little early into my pregnancy for this prank but melo won't know so I'm doing my water broke prank as you can see by the tittle. I said to the camera I set the camera up and showed them my belly.

He be chilling in there. I said rubbing my stomach.

Anyways right now melo is at practice he's said he'll be home in 15mind it's already be 5 so now I have ten mins anyways so I have water this balloon filled with water and imma pop it as soon as he walks into the house and scream. I said.

Imma turn the camera back in when he's home. I said and turned the camera off.
••••

I popped the balloon and screamed as I heard melo closed the door.

BABY. He yelled.

OMG. I yelled as he ran into the room.

Baby what the fuck are you screaming for? He asked.

My water broke. I said.

What hell you mean it broke what does that mean? He asked completely stressing.

He's coming. I said.

Wh-what did you say? He asked.

THE BABY COMING. I yelled pretending to get a contraction.

What the fuck do I do baby help me...I'm calling my dad. He said grabbing his phone and called LaVar.

Yo dad Loyal broke and ion what to do. He said pasting.

MELO. I screamed.

Baby I'm trying. He whined grabbing my hand kissed it.

Ahhhh. I moaned. He just kept nod at whatever LaVar was saying and he walked to the bathroom and slipped oops I forgot I put a little bit off oil on floor.

What the fuck is this? He asked smelling it.

Hold on dad imma call you back. He said and ended the call.

What the fuck is this loyal? He asked.

Baby I don't know I'm labor and your worried bout a spill on the floor. I said.

Ya ass is not in labor ain't no way my dad it's not possible and this oil ya ass is not slick so you can massage my fucking shoulder since it's hurts now. He said. I groaned and sighed and grabbed the camera.

Yeah yeah you caught me I'm not in labor. I said.

But anyways guys he caught me thanks LaVar....any-oh my god I look so fucking fat. I said.

Baby you is not fat you just fine as hell pregnant with my son. Melo said kissing me and rubbing my stomach.

Thank you papi. I said he nod and hugging me.

Okay guys we love y'all new vlog soon and if y'all go check out my channel I'll posting a pregnancy update and a baby clothes shopping haul. I said.

And that's gang we out this bish. Melo said and kissed me. I laughed and ended video.