🤍𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢🤍(𝟷)

Y'all this basically a little series to (I'm pregnant) this gonna be like during the pregnancy and all that.
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

𝙻𝚘𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝙿𝙾𝚅
Today me and Melo are telling our parents about my pregnancy. But right now I'm walking up frosty cuz we have appointment at 11:30 and melo not finna be happy that he gotta wake up. But anyways I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on and let it get warm as I waited I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth then I got in the shower. As I washed melo came in the bathroom and went to the bathroom.

Why you up at this time? He asked looking at me threw the glass.

Well we have a appointment. I said.

For what? He asked.

To check on the baby. I said. He groaned and put the toothpaste on his toothbrush.

This better not be a everyday thing. He said.

It probably won't cuz The doctor as to chose what time I come in and when. I said. He nod and started brushing his teeth. After he brushed his teeth he got in the shower with me.

I love you. He said kissing my cheek.

I love you too bae. I said rinsing the water off my body. After I showered I got out and walked to the bedroom to our closet and I picked my outfit out.

 After I showered I got out and walked to the bedroom to our closet and I picked my outfit out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I got dress melo walked out in his towel. I bit my lip and looked away. He laughed and shook his head.

That's why your pregnant now. He said. I laughed and sprayed my perfume. He walked away to the closet and he got dress also.

 He walked away to the closet and he got dress also

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝...

Hi hello I'm doctor Lincoln and it's finally next to meet you and I'm excited to be here with you through your whole pregnancy. My doctor said.

🤍𝙻𝚊𝙼𝚎𝚕𝚘 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜🤍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें