🤍𝚅𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢🤍

Imma kill ya ass you hoe!

•••••Sup y'all today is a vlog day with us and we're going to the pool today for Elijah first time at the pool right loyal and Elijah are getting ready so let's go in there

•••••
Sup y'all today is a vlog day with us and we're going to the pool today for Elijah first time at the pool right loyal and Elijah are getting ready so let's go in there.

Strong ass neck. I said and Loyal looked at me.

Bae put the camera away I'm not even dress. She said. I sucked my teeth and turned the camera off.

Why you not dress you got the shower like 20mins ago. I said.

Cuz i had to feed Elijah and change his diaper. She said.

Nah. I said.

Listen nigga if you got a fucking problem put ya phone down and help. She said rolling her eyes.

Ight chill out with the attitude. I said. She grabbed her bathing suit which was a one piece cuz she hates her body.

Wear a two piece. I said.

No. She said.

Why not? I asked.

You know why LaMelo. She said.

Baby your body is perfectly fine. I said.

No it's not and I'm throwing all my two pieces away cuz I don't like how my body looks. She said slipping on the bathing suit.
•••••
We were sitting by the pool I was holding Elijah as he splashed the water. Every time I would pulled him away from the water he would start whining.

Baby get in. I said getting fully in.

No. She said.

Come Elijah wants you to get in. I said as he splashed the water.

He can spend time with his father. She said. I sighed played with Elijah for a little bit until I got out and Elijah was upset.

Look boy ya ass finna go to sleep so me and mommy could have some alone time. I said smirking.

Stop. She said laying next to me with her head on my chest. He then grabbed loyal hair.

Elijah Lion Ball if don't let go off my hair right now. She said. He groaned and tried eating her hair.

Elijah. She said popping his little hand. He started pouting and then started crying.

It's time for a nap Elijah. She said taking him. I laughed and smiled. Loyal rolled her eyes and sighed rubbing Eli back.

I think it time we go back upstairs. She said.

But you didn't t even get in the water ma. I said.

Okay but Elijah needs his nap. She said cleaning his fat cheek.

But him to sleep right here and then you go get the water. I said.

Fine. She said.
••••