🤍𝚁𝚘𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜🤍

This one different y'all basically your a royal  princess and Melo is a prince so it's hella different I've been watching princess movies all day 😭
••••
Princess Y/n. My Maid Ruby said knocking on my door. SomeTimes I hate being a princess it's so annoying there's always rules I have to follow and I have to be so private and it's always about big dresses and crowns and the always the Royal way.

Princess. Ruby said again but this time walking in.

Darlin your father and mother are down in dinning room waiting for you. She said.

Okay. I said sitting up.
•••

While it's finally nice if you do join us Darlin. My mother said.

Morning mommy morning daddy. I said.

Good morning Princess I hope your ready for tonight Royal ball. Daddy said.

Not at all. I said rolling my eyes.

Why not honey your dress is perfect and your just gonna be beautiful. Mommy said. I sighed and played with my food.

I just wanna be a normal girl for once. I said.

Well it's in your blood princess. Daddy said.

No I'm forced to be a princess. I said.

Y/N that is enough wether you like it or not you are a princess. Mommy said.
•••••

I know present to you Princess Y/N Y/L/N of New England

I know present to you Princess Y/N Y/L/N of New England. My butler said as I walked down the stairs.

You look Amazing darling. Mommy said kissing my cheek. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Thank you mommy. I said.

My gorgeous Princess. Daddy said.

Thank you daddy. I said smiling.

Ahh King LaVar and Queen Tina...It's finally nice to see you again. Daddy said shaking hands with them.

King Y/D/N and Queen Y/M/N and of course Princess Y/n it's nice to see you guys again I sure my son Prince LaMelo is around here somewhere with his brothers Prince Lonzo and Prince LiAngelo. He said.

Indeed. I said smiling. I looked around the room spotting Prince LaMelo. He smiled at me and waved. I smiled back and waved back at him.
•••

Princess Y/n. Melo said walking up to me.

Prince LaMelo. I said.

May I have this dance? He asked.

Certainly. I said taking his hand he kissed my hand we walked to the middle of the floor.

May I say you look beautiful princess. He said.

Thank you. I said as he spun me around. I giggled as he bent me back. 

Well would you look at the two love birds. His older brother Prince Lonzo said.

Boy shut up. Melo said.

That's not really Royalty like LaMelo. I said.

We all know you wanna be just a like every other teen and other world well your not the only one. He said.

Very true. I said.

Well I'm not teen I'm the King. Lonzo said.

Boy I'm the next king. Melo said.

Princess Y/n Prince LaMelo and Prince Lonzo and LiAngelo please come this way. My butler Robert said. I sighed and we walked behind him to a private room as our parents sat at the table.

Please sit children. Daddy said. Melo pulled my chair out and I sat down along with the rest of them.

We wanna talk about something. King LaVar said.

So we have been talking and I as king want you and prince Melo to take over the castle and become king and Queen. Daddy said.

But Daddy we still young. I said.

Of course you sweetheart but we're getting old our only child and Prince Lonzo is taking over their castle. Mommy said.

I'm not ready to become Queen. I said.

Trust us honey is not easy. Queen Tina said.

I mean i wouldn't mean it actually. Melo said.

That's great...now Y/n? Daddy asked.

I don't know. I said.

I wanna be a nor-Y/n have talked about this your a princess rather you like it or not. Mommy said. I rolled my eyes and got up and walked away.

Y/n!. They yelled.
••••

Hey. I heard from the distance as I looked out side the window. I seen melo threw the window I turned around side.

Hey. I said. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand.

I'm sorry. I said.

It's fine honestly. He said.

It just I really tried of this Royalty stuff one day I want my kids to have a normal life. I said.

It doesn't really matter to me. He said.

What do you mean? I asked.

I-I love you Princess Y/n. He said.

I love you too Prince LaMelo. I said then he kissed me and we lived a happy life after all.