🤍𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 🤍

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅Keilani can you pick up your toys please for mommy? I asked my 3 year old daughter as I fed my 7 week son LJ LaMelo Jr or MJ or baby dip whatever you wanna call him his still a Jr

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅
Keilani can you pick up your toys please for mommy? I asked my 3 year old daughter as I fed my 7 week son LJ LaMelo Jr or MJ or baby dip whatever you wanna call him his still a Jr.

Okay mommy. She said picking up her toys.

Thank you mamas. I said. I gave it's bout 10-15mins she was done and LJ was sleeping in his swing.

Mommy. Lani said.

Yes my love. I said.

Can we call daddy? She asked.

You have his number love you could call him whenever you want...go get your tablet. I said she ran into her room and got her tablet.

Okay let's call daddy. I said tapping on his the only numbers she has is mines melo zo gelo LaVar and my parents.

Daddy not answering baby. I said she whined and called him again. I laughed and she started crying.

Awe mamas daddy's busy right now he'll call back. I said hugging her.

Hey stop crying he'll be here tomorrow when you wake up how bout you sleep with me and baby dip. I said she nod and and hugged me.

Alright let's eat and take a bath then go to bed okay? I said.

Okay mommy. She said. I cooked dinner then she ate as she ate I got her and LJ clothes out I had to give him a bath cuz he shitted up his back so I give him a quick bath in the kitchen stink cuz I had to watch her also.

Hey stop all that. I said cleaning under his neck. He fussed not letting me clean under his neck.

Dip stop handsome mama just tryna get you all clean and smell good for the ladies. I said. After his bath it was time for Lani bath so I put his swim in the doorway and gave her a bath after her bath I got them both dress and we laid down.
𝟺:𝟺𝟻𝚊𝚖

I woke up to LJ crying and my phone was ringing. I answered the phone picking Lj.

Hello. I said.

Bae open the door it's cold as hell out here my dick finna fall off. He said. I laughed and stood up and ended the call. I walked to the kitchen and warmed up LJ bottle and opened the door for Melo.

Hey ma. He said kissing me.

Hey baby. I said walking back to the kitchen and took LJ bottle out the microwave.

You better get in there and wake up the princess. I said pointing to room. I put the bottle in LJ mouth and he instantly starting drinking the milk.

I know I seen her calls 25 in 5mins. He said. I giggled and as we walked into the room.

Yeah she cried cuz you didn't answer. I said. He shook his head and rubbed her back.

Hey Princess. He said kissing her cheek.

Daddy. She said wake up happy as hell. I smiled as they hugged.

Hi Princess you miss me? He asked.

Yes I miss you. She said.

Did you help mommy with Dip? He asked.

Yes he being bad yesterday. She said making me laugh.

He was just fussing bout me cleaning under his neck. I said. He nod and kissed Keilani cheek they looked Dip as he finished the bottle.

Fat boy. I said putting the bottle in the nightstand. He coo as I started burping him which took 15mins.

Princess why don't you show daddy what you did at school yesterday. I said when I loved her to them him and Lani were sleeping she had her arms around his neck and on his chest. I smiled and kissed Lj forehead.

They always leave us alone papa. I said.