🤍𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍🤍

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

It's currently 3am and my boyfriend was supposed to be home like 4 hours and I texted him called to make sure he was okay being a worried and insecure girlfriend I am. I called him again for the 100th time.

LaMelo answer seriously its already 3am and I'm scared where are you? I said leaving a voicemail. I ended the call and put my phone down and started pacing. Then like 20mins later Melo walked into the apartment.

Hey baby why are you still up? He said. I pouted folding my arms.

Why weren't you answering my calls? I said. He sighed and put his keys and phone down on the counter.

Look I know your upset I came home late and I didn't answer your calls okay my phone dead and we did more then I thought we were gonna do and no baby I didn't have no contact with no female there was no females we just did a lot of shit. He said.

You had me worried. I whined.

I'm sorry mamas. He said walking over to me and hugged me. I whined and he kissed me.

And you know how insecure am I. I said. 

I know I was really tryna get home sooner to you. He said as he kissed me softly. 

I love you okay I would never go out and cheat okay mamas. He said hugging me

I know just hard to trust anyone when all my ex's kept cheating and leaving me. I said .

I know mamas I don't blame you. He said.

I love you too. I said he kissed my forehead and hugged me tight.