🤍𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚡𝚎𝚛𝚜🤍 (𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝟷𝟸)

That's my cologne and this aren't my boxers...so who shit this is Loyal?

so who shit this is Loyal?

——

——

Hey guys it's ya gurl loyalty and welcome back to our channel as you can see it's just me and y'all already know what time it is so I went to target and got me some boxers real quick because I'm gonna be doing the wearing another man boxers prank on melo. I said.

Y'all already know he's finna go wild. I said.

So imma go put these on set the camera in the living room and get back to y'all when he get here. I said.
——
Tell me I don't look thick as fuck in these also I put on some Cologne that's not his to make this prank more interesting. I said turning to the camera.

Anyways the boys are on their way home now actually melo said they down the street at a light so they could be here now. I said. Then the door open I quickly sat on the couch.

Hey. I said.

What's sup. Melo said walking in the house with a sleeping Elijah.

What y'all do? I asked as he walked over to the living room.

Well he wasn't the only baby there Miles brought Ace to practice and Eli made a new friend. He said.

My baby made his first friend. I said as he laid Eli next to me.

What you do today? He asked.

Me and my home girls went to the mall then I came back home and cleaned up then I just watched TV. I said.

Ight imma go take a shower. He said.

Okay. I said and he walked away. I grabbed the camera and sat back down next to Eli.

Y'all I'm scared I'm starting to Regret doing this prank. I said.

No melo doesn't put his hands on me he's just hella scary when he mad...and if he did put his hands on me I'd be a single mother. I said.

But anyways look at my baby boy he so handsome. I said putting the camera in Eli face you could hear him snoring.
——
I stood the kitchen looking in the refrigerator for something to eat when I felt melo smack my ass.

Baby. I whined.

You looking thick. He said rubbing my ass then he kissed me.

Hold up. He said and smelled me.

What...why are you smelling me? I asked.

That's my cologne and this aren't my boxers...so who shit this is Loyal? He asked.

Baby what are you talking king about these are your boxers and this is your cologne. I said.

Loyalty when do I ever where 2$ dollars boxers and when do I wear fake cologne from a gas station? He asked.

Baby. I said.

I'm dead ass Loyal. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I'm not about to argue with you about some boxers and cologne. I said.

Who's boxers are these Loyalty? He asked.

LaMelo they are yours why are bugging about some boxers? I asked.

Bruh these not mines I never in my life wore these fake ass boxers..I only wear PSD boxers. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Melo. I said.

And who's cologne you got on? He asked.

All it's your LaMelo. I said.

Nigga non of its mines...Loyalty bruh I swear if you cheating just say that. He said.

I'm not cheating LaMelo. I said.

So where the camera? He asked.

What are you talking about Melo. I said looking at him.

Ight go ahead and play dumb loyalty you'll be ight when I break up and leave ya ass. He said walking he walked into the room and slammed the door. I started laughing and walked to the camera. I check on Eli who was still sleeping.

Y'all he so pissed. I said.

Should I go tell him? I asked.

Yeah imma go tell him. I said getting up and walked to our room.

Babe. I said as he sat on the bed but he ignored me. So I walked over to him first setting the camera up then I got in between his legs.

It's a prank. I said.

Get off me loyalty. He said pushing me.

Baby it was just a prank. I said getting back in between his legs.

I love you. I said and kissed him.

Loyalty get off me bruh I'm not playing. He said.

Babe it was just a PRANK. I said grabbing my receipt and showed him I brought the boxers and cologne today. He sucked his teeth and pulled me. I laughed and smiled.

I got you good didn't I? I asked.

Shut up. He said.

I Only wear PSD headass. I said rolling my eyes. He smacked my ass making me scream.

You hurt me. I said pouting. He looked at me and kissed me putting his hands in my boxers and rubbed my ass.

Anyways guys I got him comment down below more videos ideas and pranks or challenge we should do y'all better tell melo to do some pranks cuz he's slacking. I said.

I just worried about these pranks that's all. He said.

But yeah make sure you like comment and subscribe for more videos love y'all. I said blowing a kiss then I got his arms and turned the camera off.