🤍𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎🤍

Before we start I wanna thank @BhadieVibezonly
♡︎♡︎♡︎
𝟺𝚊𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
Is wrong to be mad at my boyfriend for not being home sooner the 4:00am. If so someone please tell me why it cuz this is happening right now.

Y/n So what who cares I came home at 4am. He said as we sat at our kitchen island.

I care LaMelo I fucking care your my boyfriend and you're coming home at four in morning for what? I asked. He rolled his eyes and sighed and mumbled something under his breath

 He rolled his eyes and sighed and mumbled something under his breath

Excuse me. I said.

Baby. He said.

No who the fuck are you talking to? I asked.

I'm talking to you Y/n your bugging out and it's 4 in morning I'm tried and tryna go to bed something you should want to. He said.

What I want is to know where you were and who are you giving a attitude too? I asked. He did it again.

LaFrance. I said.

What? He asked snapping it took him a second to realize what he did.

Should I smack you or not? I asked.

No. He said quickly.

Where the fuck were you LaFrance? I asked.

I was with some old friends that's all baby. He said.

I don't believe you. I said. He sucked his teeth and sighed looking at me.

Look imma call my boy don and he's gonna tell you exactly what I told you. He said.

So your phone wasn't dead? I asked.

I had it on silent stop being like that Y/n. He said calling his homeboy. I rolled my eyes and waited for this person to pick up.

Bro tell my girl I was with you and other friends. He said.

What's her name? He asked.

Y/n. Melo said pulling me in between his leg so that me and him were in the camera good thing his friend could only see half our body cuz I had melo shirt and my panties and melo knew.

Umm Hi Y/n I'm don Melo highschool best friend so you could trust me. He said.

Hi Don. I said.

Nigga just tell her I was with you and stop flirting with my girl. Melo said.

FLIRTING.Me and Don yelled.

Nigga tell her ass. Melo said.

Alright melo was with me and some other friends. Don said.

Were they boys or girls? I asked.

Does that matter? Melo asked.

So they were girls. I said.

Baby no most of us were boys there were only like 2 females. He said looking at me bitting his lip.

We're they cute? I asked.

Hell yeah. Don said.

No. Melo said keeping his eyes on me.

Melo you capping. Don said.

Nigga I got a girl I didn't need to be looking at no other females when I got the baddest girl right here. Melo said.

You not lying and I'm just saying bro so don't be all tight and mad. Don said making me laugh.

Yeah I know that's why her ass don't go out without me. Melo said grabbing my ass and kissed me. I pulled away and laid my head on his shoulder.

So know you believe me? He asked. I shrugged and sighed.

Anyways bro I'll call you later I'm finna get some ya know. Melo said raising his eyebrow.

Aye bro you be safe. Don said.

I can't promise you that bro it's too good. He said making Don laugh.

Ight have fun. Don said and melo ended the call and instantly picked me up and placed me on the island. I laughed as he started kissing my neck. Then ya know we went to bed😝.