🤍𝙽𝙱𝙰𝟸𝙺🤍(𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝)

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I rolled my eyes and sighed as my boyfriend yelled for the 100th time while played 2k with his friends. I sat next to him bored also on my phone. I scrolled on Instagram scrolling passed this dark skin boy on Instagram he was cute but ion even like darkskins as you can see I'm in love with my white chocolate.

What you smiling over there for? Melo asked. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

What's ya problem? He asked.

Non of ya business. I said and he grabbed my phone.

Why smiling at the other niggas? He asked.

Gimme my phone. I said snatching it back. He sucked his teeth and and looked aback at the TV. I got up and pulled my sweats up which weren't even mines so they kept falling even if I did pull them panties were still showing.

But anyways I felt melo looking I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water out the refrigerator. I sat back down on the couch.

Can you get off the game? I asked. But of course he didn't hear me. He needa get off the game and please me and pay attention to me.

But then I got this idea and got in front off him and rubbed him threw his sweats. He looked down at me and unplugged his headsets.

What are you doing y/n get up. He said.

No. I said.

What are you doing...stop baby. He said pushing me away. I groaned and pout. He sucked his teeth and looked down at me.

What? He asked.

I'm bored. I whined.

I'm playing the game right now...later. He said.

Your so boring. I said rolling my eyes as he plugged his headsets back in the remote. But I tried again and this time he let me. I pulled his sweats down a little and his boner was definitely noticeable. I smirked and kissed him.

Then I pulled his dick out and I instantly wrapped my mouth around him causing him to groan.

You good? His friends.

Yeah just hit my foot on the table. He said as I stroked him.

Fuck. He mumbled. I then wrapped my mouth back around his dick and bopped my head as his dick kept hitting the back of throat.

I-I got-gotta go bro I'll get on later. He said and turned off the game without them even saying anything. He put the remote down and threw his head back .

Fuck baby. He groaned. I pulled away and stroked him slowly as he was about the reach his high.

Shit mamas I'm finna bust. He said. I opened my mouth still jerking him off until he came.

Fuck. He said as I sallowed his seeds. I stood up and walked away.

Next time you pull that shit imma murder that pussy. He said.

I'll be waiting. I said closing the door.