🤍𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕🤍

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚅

 I sighed as I flushed the toilet it's currently 3am and my pregnant ass is up

I sighed as I flushed the toilet it's currently 3am and my pregnant ass is up. I had to pee and I woke up to a crazy ass dream.

Bae? Melo said. I turned the water off and dried my hands and walked out.

Why you up? He asked.

I had to pee. I said getting back in the bed. He sighed and looked at me.

What? I asked quietly rubbing my stomach. He shook his head and kissed my forehead and rubbed my stomach.

Why else are you up? He asked. I sighed and rubbed my stomach.

Hello baby talk to me. He said.

I had a dream. I said.

About what baby? He asked.

About the baby. I said.

What bout the her? He asked. I wiped the tear that fall down my cheek.

She's was only two. I cried. He wiped my tears and kissed me.

We were coming home from DisneyLand and some drunk driver hit us and we made it but she didn't. I cried.

Baby she's gonna be fine.He said.

What did she look like? He asked.

You she had your smile your eyes everything. I said.

Even your curls and she was just like you always being silly and she wanted to play basketball. I said.

Well didn't happen baby so it's okay. He said. I smiled and kissed him.

Her name was Aurora Malani Ball. I said.

Cuz that's the name we picked baby. He said. I groaned and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back.

Let's go back to sleep mama. He said pulling away I nod and laid down he laid down next to me and we went to sleep.
3 years later...

Liked by melo,Gelo,zo,allboutmelo,Melo&Y/n,bbyaurorafanpage and 750k others

Y/nusername: Happy 3rd birthday to my babygirl my sunshine I love you my beautiful princess Aurora👸🏻💞
••••

Mommy. She whined as she sat in the backseat of the car we were on the way to LaVars cuz he aloud us to threw her birthday party there then was Princess Aurora AKA Sleeping beauty.

Mommy. She whined.

Yes princess. I said.

I get out. She whined. I looked back and she was playing with her straps.

Not right now mamas. I said. She whined and pouted.

We're almost there mamas I promise you'll get out soon. I said but she kept the same face. I shook my head as she pulled a Melo.

Definitely your daughter. I said looking at melo he laughed and shook his head. When we got the Baller estate Melo let her out she had on a custom shirt with her name and age saying "Royal Princess" with a pear of light blue shorts and her all white 4's I pray she don't fuck them up.

Omg she's gonna turn them brown I knew putting white on your kid was a bad idea. I said. He laughed and kissed my temple.

Hello miss little girl happy birthday. LaVar said as she ran into the house she giggled and hugged him she loves LaVar and Gelo also Tina their her favorite people.

You look pretty. Tina said tickling her she laughed and hugged Tina.

What's sup guys. LaVar said.

Hey LaVar thanks for letting all my friends and family over for her birthday party. I said.

You are family so that makes your family my family. He said.

Thanks. I said smiling.

Alright now you two go be parents. He said. I nod walked outside melo was still behind me like this isn't his house and I live here. 

You already know I'm finna be on the slide. He said talking bout the water slide.

Daddy. Aurora said running out back.

Yeah Princess. He said. She put her arms up and he picked her up and kissed her face she giggled and hugged him.

I wuv you. She said.

I love you too baby. He said. I playfully rolled my eyes jealous low key.

Can mommy get some love? I asked. Melo laugh knowing I was jealous.

Give mommy kisses princess. He said. She leaned down for me cuz you know melo taller so when he's holding her she's up there with him.

Awe thank you mamas I love you. I said kissing her cheek.

I wuv you mommy. She said. Soon the party started and all our family and friends were here and everyone of them brought her a gift which means our whole car will be full of food and gifts and balloons.

Baby. Melo said. I turned around and looked at him. He put his hand in my back pockets and kissed me.

That ass is fat. He said and smacked my ass. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I turned around still in his arms.

Stop being naughty this a children party. I said as he moved his hand to my privates.

Melo. I said smacking his hand.

Baby. He groaned.

I'm serious LaMelo stop. I said. He groaned and sighed.

Fine. He said. I sighed and went to sit down with so friends.