🤍𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚡🤍 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝟽

••••

••••

Sup y'all it's melo and I'm finna prank Loyal since she wanna prank me threw her whole pregnancy imma get her ass back. I said to the camera.

Today's prank gonna get me killed cuz I'm finna act like I'm bring Elijah to see my ex and y'all already know Loyal is crazy....but let's get straight into the video yall. I said.
••••
I walked into the room as Loyal and Elijah slept in bed he was right next to her. I grabbed his car seat and grabbed him quietly and put him in the car seat he yawned opening his eyes.

Hi son. I said. He stretched out and made a face as I strapped him up. I grabbed his diaper bag and closed the door loudly to wake up Loyal.

Baee! She whined. I laughed quietly looking at the camera.

Whe-oh where are you going? She asked rubbing her eye.

None of ya business. I said.

Melo. She said.

Me and my son finna spend time together alone.  I said.

Okay I'm fine with that but where are you going? She asked.

To see his step mom. I said.

His who? She asked.

To see my ex bae...she wanna meet him. I said.

LaMelo gimme my fucking son. She said reaching to grab him but I moved.

Chill out we'll be back. I said.

LaMelo stop fucking playing with me...I'll beat you  and that bitches ass gimme my son...the hell is wrong with you. She said taking the car seat. She walked over to the couch and took him out.

Baby come on I'm tryna spend some time with my son. I said.

LaMelo shut up. She said picking him up. Elijah made baby noises and she spoke back to him like he could speak.

Yeah dada wants to be 6 feet under bubba. She said.

Baby come on she wanna meet him. I said only to get a shoe threw at my head but I dodge that shit.

Keep playing with me LaMelo imma really put ya ass six feet under. She said.

Baby why you gonna be like that? I asked following her.

Why are you even in contact with your ex...matter of fact gimme ya phone. She said .

No. I said.

Then get the fuck my house. She said.

Baby. I said .

No don't baby me why are you even contact with your ex and why would you even think her seeing my son is okay? She asked.

Cuz she just wanna see him that's all. I said.

How would you feel if I brought Elijah to see a ex of mines huh how would you feel if I was still talking to my ex? She asked.

I would cuss your ass out. I said.

Ight then so why makes you think I was gonna be okay with Your ex meeting my son I carried him for nine months I pushed him out my p***y I bath him
I feed him and do everything for my son so why does your ex need to see my son LaMelo explain to me please. She said.

Cuz she just wanna see him baby damn...why you asking so many questions...can I get my son please? I asked.

Hell no. She said. So I reached in to grab him but she smacked my arms.

Loyal. I said.

LaMelo I'm not playing with ya ass get the fuck away from us before I kick you in your balls and you won't have anymore kids. She said.

Do it I de-FUCKKKK! I yelled after she kicked me.

I told ya ass. She said.

It was just a prank baby you ass take shit to seriously. I said holding my balls.

I don't care. She said. I sucked my teeth and grabbed the camera.

I just to a hit for y'all. I said looking at Loyal as she started to feed Eli.

Get away from me. She said.

Baby it was a prank. I said turning the camera to her she covered her self with his blanket and rolled her eyes.

I love you. I said and she give me the middle finger. I sucked my teeth and quickly kissed her.

Can you at least do the Outro with me? I asked.

Im feeding my son. She said.

Our son stop saying that shit. I said.

And if I don't want are you gonna do? She asked. I sucked my teeth and sighed.

I'm done with ya ass feed my son. I said.

Our son. She said.

You don't like it see...anyways guys that's end of this video and we love y'all and so does baby Elijah. I said.

Eww stop tryna be like me. She said.

Ight so do the Outro. I said. She took the camera and sighed.

Okay guys that's the end of video...tomorrow on my channel I will be doing my morning routine as a mom...and a update on Elijah. She said kissing Elijah cheek.

Y'all he so handsome. She said putting the camera in his face. I laid down next her.

This is crazy. She said.

Why? I asked.

I can't believe I had a baby with the love of my life. She said.

Yeah me too. I said and kissed her.

I love you. She said.

I love you more princess. I said.
••••