🤍𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐🤍 (𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸)

𝚈/𝙽 𝙿𝙾𝚅

This time it's me. We went out to eat with LaVar and they were having a nice family dinner and LaVar asked melo why he brought me and it just him mad. Denise was here and he didn't ask Zo why's he brought her so I think melo has the right to  be mad.

I'll be back. I said to melo and stood up. I walked away and to the bathroom wiping my tears that fall. I was in there for like 15'mins and I didn't notice until melo called. I fixed my face and walked out only to walk into him.

Baby. He said.

Hey bubba. I said.

You okay? He asked. I nod sniffing.

What wrong? He asked.

I think we should just break up. I said.

Why? He asked instantly getting mad.

It obviously your dad doesn't like me Melo and I'm tried of it. Like I literally did nothing this man he hates me. I said.

Don't care Y/n. He said.

Baby I'm sorry. I said.

Y/n. He said sighing.

I'm so tired of it melo. I cried. He grabbed my chin and kissed me.

Just ignore it beautiful. He said.

I can't do that no more. I cried.

Baby your really gonna just dropped this good ass relationship for this bullshit. He said.

I love you so much LaMelo and you make so happy but-but what Y/n hell nah we not breaking up your my babygirl. He said wiping my tears.

And I love you so much more Y/n...I wanna get married...I want to see you walking in your dress I want to be next to you when your giving birth to our kids I don't want no other girl baby you make make who I am today and make me happy. He said crying his self and I didn't mean to make my baby cry.

Oh nooo baby I'm sorry I didn't meant I make you cry. I said hugging him. He hugged me back. After bout 10mins we went back and LaVar instantly thought we were having sex in the bathroom.

The hell took y'all so long? He asked.

Nothing is talking a crime. Melo said.

Y'all was talking for the long time. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Dad look at them does look like they we doing it in the bathroom. Zo said. Thank you Lonzo. LaVar look at us and leaned back.
•••

^^^this is you^^^9 years later

^^^this is you^^^
9 years later

I smiled as my dad walked up the path

I smiled as my dad walked up the path. Today is the day me and LaMelo are locking it down forever over the years LaVar as grown on to me and treats me like a his own daughter probably after 1 he got over it.

She's all your's man. Dad said kissing my cheek.

I love you babygirl. Dad said.

I love you too daddy. I said and he sat down next to my mom as she wiped her tears not tryna mess up her makeup.

You look so beautiful mamas. Melo said smiling.

Thank you handsome. I said smiling back and kissed his cheek.

Today we gather together on this beautiful today. To make a new lovely couple. The preacher said.

Today we have the Mr.LaMelo Ball and Ms.Y/n Y/L/N now before we start does anybody have anything to say? He asked. Nobody said anything.

Okay good...umm repeat after me...I LaMelo take you Y/n to be my wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do us part. He said and LaMelo repeated.

I Y/n take you LaMelo to be my Husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do us part. He said and of course I repeated.

Then we said our vowels and it's was very emotional specially for me everyone was awing and shook melo even dropped a tear.
••••

Did I tell you how beautiful you look? Melo asked as had our first wedding as a married couple. I giggled and looked at him.

Yes you did actually you tell me that everyday and you even said when we first meet. I said. He laughed and kissed me.

I love you so much beautiful. He said.

I love you more handsome. I said and kissed him again then when we pulled away he leaned me back and spun me around. After our dance we sat down as everyone gave us toast embarrassing us.

I remember when Y/N came running into my room and told me melo had followed her and DM her asking her to link. My sister said.

Yeah after like 30mins. Melo said.

I was in the shower. I said.

Yeah whatever. He said. I laughed and kissed.

She was literally yelling at me like I did something wrong almost gave me a heart attack....but she kept yelling and I think she was having a panic attack I kept telling her to calm down...then 1 years later their talking and melo finally asks her to be his girlfriend and then was the question and now y'all are here married. She said.

I'm still waiting on you to get married. I said.

Yeah I know. She said making everyone laugh then Zo went up and of course he embarrassed baby brother.

Let me tell y'all how he found Y/n...okay me and melo and some friends also gelo we're chilling and he was on exploring and noticed her page and started stocking her page for like a month it took him 2 months DM and follow her. He said.

Babe you never told me that. I said.

I didn't think that was important. He said eating a fruit.
••••
I moaned as melo and I made love in our beach house on this private island we got here like a hour ago and we walked around checking out the house but now we're making love.

I love you baby. He said kissing me softly. I kissed him back.

I love you too. I said breathing heavy.

Ahh fuck baby. I moaned as he hit my g-sport. I scratched his back out making him hiss. We kept going until we reach our high he laid next to me and pulled me closer and kissed my forehead and I fall asleep.
••••

Liked by: gelo,Zo,ballerbrandupdate,allboutmelo and 900k more

Y/N&Melo: October 1st forever 💍💕