🤍𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚎🤍 (𝟹)

(𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 @ 𝚒𝚜 @𝚕𝚞𝚣

(𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 @ 𝚒𝚜 @𝚕𝚞𝚣.𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚢𝚢)
♡︎♡︎♡︎

Hey guys welcome back to our channel I'm Loyal. I said looking at Melo as he sat on his phone.

Helloooo. I said taking his phone.

Heyyyy. He groaned.

We're in the middle of making a video bae. I said.

Gimme my phone and I'll put it away. He said. I give it and and he turned right back on and started texting someone.

Bae. I whined.

Alright my fault this my last text. He said typing then he put his phone away and sighed.

What? He asked.

Oh my god. I said shaking my head.

Hey guys welcome back to our channel I'm Loyal

Hey guys welcome back to our channel I'm Loyal. I said and looked at melo.

I'm LaMelo. He said.

And today we're gonna do the smoothie challenge. Now melo and I went to the store to get 10things with both don't like. I said.

She's finna kill me. Melo said.

You always swear imma kill you. I said rolled my eyes.

Cuz your a psychopath. He said.

Whatever always we both got a bag with numbers in it whatever number we pull is the number we gotta put in the blender and the reason we have two different bags is because Ion want anything I bought him. I said.

Whatever let's start. He said.

Okay...rock paper see who goes first? I asked.

Lady's first. He said.

Noo. I said.

Alright. He said and we did three rounds of rock and paper and he lose so he went first.

Okay go. I said. He dug his hand into the bag and pulled a paper out.

3. He said.

Mustard. He said taking it out the bag.

I hate you. He said opening the muster and put it in the blender. I laughed and grabbed my number.

1. I said he grabbed the number one bag and pulled out the ingredient.

Bae no I really hate peanut butter. I whined.

I don't care. He said opening it and he grabbed a spoon and put a lot in the blender. After we got all the ingredients in we blended it.

Whoever drinks the most wins and the loser as to give the other a massage. I said.

Is this even good for me? He asked. I laughed and shook my head.

Okay ready go. I said and started drinking this nasty shit but best believe I was getting a massage tonight.

Donee. I said putting the glass down and his nasty ass was taking kitty licks.

Oh well. Melo said sitting back.

Your annoying you made me drink this shit by myself.

You looked sex while doing it. He said.

Shut up. I said rolling my eyes and stood up he slapped my ass as I walked to the kitchen to put my glass in the stink. I walked back and he was just looking at the cup.

Drink at least some of it. I said .

No bro. He said.

Please bae. I begged.

No. He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Fine then your gonna have to massage me and and do whatever I say. I said.

I don't care I'm just not drinking that. He said.

Y'all melo a little punk. I said.

I wasn't a punk last night when I blowing your back. He said. I gasped and covered his mouth as she kept going.

LaMelo stop. I said moving my hand.

Cuz I could have sworn you was calling nah screaming papi. He said.

Babeeee. I whined.

I don't care. He said.

Your a bully. I said. He shrugged and sat back.

What? He asked.

Your just basically exposed us. I said.

You could cut it out. He said. I sighed and sat down next time him.

Anyways guys that's end of this video I hope y'all enjoy I didn't cuz he didn't do anything. I said.

This shit is nasty. He said.

Your a pussy. I said.

I am what I eat. He said.

Shut up bae. I said.

I'm deadass. He said.

Then you don't got no balls. I said.

Says the on-LaMelo. I said.

Ight imma stay quite. He said.

Thank you anyways make sure you subscribe and like comment and all that. I said as melo pulled me on his lap.

We're also doing a giveaway real soon and all you gonna do is comment done in the comment and you'll have to the chance to win a IPhone 11 Applewatch or a MacBook Pro. I said.

I already know who Imma give some way to. Melo whispered.

Who? And What? I asked.

Imma give you some dick. He whispered. I laughed and sighed.

Okay bye guys love y'all lots of kisses. I said and quickly turned the Camera off.