🤍𝚅𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊 𝙿𝚒𝚕𝚕🤍 (𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝟸)

Hey guys it's ya girl Y/n and welcome back to our channel I'm Y/n and my boyfriend is Melo if your new make sure you also subscribe and turn on our Post notifications so you could know when we drop more bangers anyways today I'm getting melo ass b...

Hey guys it's ya girl Y/n and welcome back to our channel I'm Y/n and my boyfriend is Melo if your new make sure you also subscribe and turn on our Post notifications so you could know when we drop more bangers anyways today I'm getting melo ass back with the Viagra pill so I stopped by the gas station and got the pill on my way back from getting us food so I'm currently in the parking lot of our apartment bout to put this pill in his drink. I said showing the pill.

Y'all we might have to cut the camera short cuz shit might go down. I said.

Anyways Imma use my heel to cru-*phone ringing*. I answered it and melo face popped up on the screen.

Bae I literally just pulled up I'm downstairs I'll be up in a second. I said.

Hurry up I'm hungry. He said.

Okay fat ass. I said and he ended the call. I put my phone down and looked at the camera.

Ight imma hurry so this fat ass can eat. I said I crushed the pill and put it in his drink and I went up stairs.

Why you got the camera? He asked.

I was blogging but I'm bout to turn it off. I said he sighed and kissed me.

Gimme my damn food. He said.

LaMelo. I said.

I'm kidding baby can we eat please. He said. I nod and set the food on the table I had set the camera up on the TV and acted like it was off. I gave him his food and drink and we sat down and ate. Melo was sipping the drink down.
30mins later...
We sat under the covers on the couch watching TV and I felt melo hand moving up my thighs and into my pants.

Bae. I said.

Ma I'm horny. He said still tryna get his hand in my pants. I grabbed his wrist pulled his hand away.

Yoo stop playing with me girl. He said .

I'm not playing with you LaFrance no. I said as he tried again. He then pulled me on his lap.

Babyyyy. I laughed.

Shut ya ass up we finna fuck ion care. He said kissing my neck roughly. I laughed and grabbed his hands.

Baby stop. I laughed.

Y/n stop playing with me bruh. He said. I laughed and threw my head back then I felt the wind hit my nipples I looked back at melo and he pulled my shirt down.

LaMelo. I said pulling shirt back up.

Y/n. He said as I got up and I grabbed the camera.

Why you grabbing the camera?. He asked. I laughed and sat down.

Soo I put something in ya drink. I said.

You drugged me? He asked.

Kinda? I said but like a questionable way.

Kinda. He said.

Baby it was a viagra pill you know the pill that makes you horny that's why your horny I put it in ya drink and I think you gonna be horny for like 24 or 48 hours no 24 cuz I gave you one. I said.

Turn that shit off. He said. I laughed and kissed him.

I'm deadass Y/n. He said.

Okay. I said.

Alright guys that's it for today's video make sure you comment like and subscribe...what baby we have to a shout out. I said.

No we could do two in the next video cuz we finna go use this pill. He said.

Peace love you guys. I said and turned the camera off. He was already in the room but I stayed in the living room.

Y/N. He yelled. I smirked and walked to the doorway.

Get ya fine ass over here now. He said. I whined and folded my arms.

Ion wanna have sex right now. I said.

Y/n we finna use this damn pill. He said.

Close ya eyes. I said. He sighed and closed his eyes. I pulled my biker shorts down then took my panties off and walked over to him and put them in his hand. Then I took my top off and stood in front of him.

Okay open them. I said he opened them and smirked he grabbed my waist and rubbed my ass and kissed me. I stood in between his legs playing with his short waist band and then I pulled from the kiss and took his shirt off and kissed him again then down to his jaw and neck.

Baby stop. He groaned.

What am I doing wrong? I asked.

Ya teasing me. He said. I giggled and grabbed his face and kissed him.

I'm sorry bubba. I said pulled away and I got down in front of him and pulled his shorts and boxers down and grabbed him and gave him a one stroke and he groaned.

Fuck baby please. He groaned I smirked and kissed his tip and Imma Leave y'all there cuz yeah.