"Wu Yifan, CEO of Wu Industries. 28 years old. Died at the age of 25 according to the sources. Cause of death, Suicide. Your father hid you by announcing your fake death and also locked you up for a whole year away in his huge estate in China. You recently came back because of an unknown reason with a new identity of Kris Wu who is also known as the best hacker in the underworld. That's quite impressive"

Kris felt like he was an open book in front of this person who read him like he has been studying over him for years. He was speechless as Chanyeol spoke about him. He was stunned for a second but right now he bit his lips. He was gonna held his tongue down and try to calculate a few things about this boy first who was only 18 years old.

"First you were attacked at the age of 18 when you were traveling with your mother in your huge expensive car, for some business treaty you were gonna sign in Korea. They say the driver lost his control and led the car to explode but the real reason was actually a bomb planted in your car. You were fortunately saved and led to jump out before the car could actually explode but unfortunately, mama died saving you. The next attack was when you took over the company at the age of 22 and was left to burn alive in your own apartment but then that was also your luck, you got saved before turning to ashes. The next attack was also when you were taken to hospital and on the same day someone tried to kill you with lethal poison, but luck was definitely on your side at that time as well, you were operated quickly. Your father couldn't take it anymore and flee with you to China. You started to get random threats and even too many coincidental accidents so finally daddy dearest led someone to fake your death and even announced it to the whole world about it. Which also led your murderer to finally leave you in peace. Is this all right Mr. Wu?"

Kris nodded slowly as it can't believe someone actually knew so much about him. He just let his jaw drop showing his utmost surprise and shock because there is no use of pretending now. This boy clearly isn't just a normal 18 years old. He knew too much. Too much for his age. His cold eyes were empty and hallow but they burn like hellfire as they stare right through him.

Huang Zi Tao who look as much stunned didn't let his guard down like Kris. He stared back at the boy who has a blank face but it felt like he was some kind of hidden secret box. Yet he was honest and seem, someone, you can also trust your whole life too. He has a big 'fuck you' written all over his face yet for Zitao it seems like a big mystery.

Tao cleared his throat like he was announcing of being there as well. Kris let out an amused chuckle. He was also excited to hear something about Dr. Huang. The way this boy just ranted his history out Kris was sure there was more in store about Tao.

Chanyeol caught the intention behind the cough but didn't comment over it. He just gave the doctor a good look before finally asking what he was curious about.

"Dr. Huang, did you find what I asked you for?"

Kris was left with a confused,  suddenly it felt like he was betrayed. He scowled turning towards Chanyeol, clicking his tongue as he voiced out.

"Wait, this isn't fair! How are you not talking about him? Why-Why just me?" His eyes were wide as he gave both the males his stink eye. "Do you both know each other?"

Before he can ask ahead Chanyeol interrupted ignoring the disbelief on Kris's face. "Not exactly"

Tao smiled a small one which disappeared as quickly as it appeared.

"Just acquaintances" Tao cut in, still keeping his eyes on Chanyeol. "To answer your question, it's because of this"

Tao dismissed Kris who was still lost as he watches their interaction from sidelines. Chanyeol just stayed rooted in his place, as Tao went through his coat and found the thing he was searching for. He handed the package to Chanyeol who took it but didn't reveal it as his eyes landed on Kris who look impatient.